All reviews old mill modern hotel great location convenient parking bathroom fixtures old town few steps an excellent hotel business trip wi fi comfortable beds main square taps minibar
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The location is very good on the edge of the old town. My room was very spacious and comfortable with a large sitting area. The service was good and everyone was friendly and polite. The breakfast was fine. The price was very reasonable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Our room had everything we needed. The bath doesn't have a fixed shower head, but has a seating arrangement that allows for a comfortable shower without dousing the whole room. Their AC broke right after our arrival on a Friday afternoon, and they worked very hard to fix the problem (getting maintenance done on the weekend can be a real problem). Fortunately, they succeeded by midday Saturday and our stay was very pleasant. Breakfast offerings were extensive with plenty of fresh fruits, proteins, cereals, breads and pastries. Good coffee, too. The hotel was close to the town square and a variety of restaurants. Wifi in our room was slow, but not really a problem. Overall we had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lsc_Denver
Reviewed 16 June 2018

This recently renovated and modernised hotel is in a superb location, only 2-3 minutes stroll from the impressive town centre. Plenty of car parking is available, which in itself is unusual in a town centre location.

Our room on the second floor was huge, with 2 double beds and plenty of space to move around. Comfortable and well equipped with air conditioning, usable wi-fi, a safe and a minibar too. My only grumble would be the overly complex taps in the shower room - a triumph of style over function.

The hotel also benefits from a spacious street level terrace, as well as a stylish restaurant and bar. We ate twice in the restaurant, which was very good, well priced and served by some very good waiting staff.

Breakfast in the morning was as good as the evening meal, with a wide range of food, freshly cooked eggs to order and excellent coffee. I'll happily stay at the Budweis any day.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Amazing hotel and very nice and convenient location. Highly recommended! I was there on a business trip and it provided all the comfort and quiet I needed. I was satisfied with this new modern and clean hotel that I would definitely stay again if I had to travel to that town again.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived in CB without a reservation and was fortunate to "walk-in" and find a room here. Very well-kept four star hotel. I enjoyed my comfortable room #215 and, especially, the bathroom that equalled the size of my bedroom. Only frustrating thing was the Rubik's cube-like faucet that I never fully understood how to operate! Surrounding neighborhood is packed with endless dining and drinking options.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo