“A little heaven on Earth”
Review of Jeeva Klui Resort

Jeeva Klui Resort
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mangsit
Reviewed 12 November 2017

It is an amazing place! The staff is incredible! From the first day the staff knew our names and called us all the time by name, which is really impressive.
Spa facilities are great. Can't say anything negative about this place. It was just perfect stay for us. Our room was brilliant and the views just spectacular.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Olenavs,

Warm greetings from Jeeva Klui Resort!.

We are delighted that we could make such an impression, and so happy that you enjoyed your time with us so much! I am humbled by your words and will ensure that every member of staff lives up to them at all times.

We too look forward to your return, and we will be delighted to pamper you once again.

Kind regard,

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed just 1 night for resting after a week of trip in Lombok. The resort is very recommended for its calming ambience, beautiful green surrounding, villas, sunset, very good spa therapist, delicious food and coffee, nice pool, nice cafe by the beach, and great staffs.
I felt like in Ubud (Bali) but by the beach.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Alyaiqlimas,

We are so pleased that you found our little slice of heaven to your liking, and it is great to read what you have to say about the team. I couldn't agree more that they are a superb team, and they do us proud regularly.

I am also pleased that you were able to enjoy our spa and culinary offerings, as we realise that this is an incredibly important part of any holiday.

I am so pleased that you would love to return, as we would love to see you again, so always know that we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Best regard,

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to Lombok and I must say that I have had such a fantastic time that I shall definitely be going back to this resort with my family and friends

My best friend and I stayed at Jeeva Klui resort for 5 nights on a half board basis with a package that included:
- 1 free massage per person
- 1 free yoga class per person

We ended up doing 2 yoga classes and took up some of their other spa treatments. You have to try out their various spa treatments and massages - it’s so relaxing - I highly recommend it

I wanted to list the names of staff members who made our stay enjoyable but I decided not to do so as all of the staff members went out of their way to ensure that we had a fantastic time

I really loved their peaceful location, all of the resorts services, the tours that they assisted to organize for us, the swimming pools and the sea facing rooms. If you have children, you could also opt for the family rooms which have their own private pool.

You must ensure to go on the tours which can be organized through the resort. We had an amazing time visiting and snorkeling on 3 different little islands

There is definitely some room for improvement in terms of taking the correct order at the restaurant but since we were really enjoying ourselves, this did not matter much to us and the staff were happy to correct their mistake immediately

I would highly recommend this resort and I am already planning my next trip back

Thank you Jeeva Klui team for a trip I will never forget

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear TejDevPatel,
Thank you so much for this fantastic review. we enjoyed having you stay with us, and I am particularly happy that the staff were so accommodating and made you feel so comfortable.

To be labeled the perfect holiday is a great badge if honor, and so we do hope you come back so that we can repeat the feat.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I stayed her for 4 nights from the 9th Sept with my wife in the Ananda Segarra Oceanfront Villa. Although this room is next to the pool/restaurant it is still very private and quiet.
Food and drinks in the restaurant are of a good standard and not too badly priced. Whilst you can get out and about on Lombok which I would recommend you do it is totally different from Bali and locally there isn't a huge choice of eating venues making this an important consideration.
The hotel provides complimentary transfer to and from the airport which was very efficient and comfortable.
You also get a 30min complimentary massage which you can extend if you wish, we did and it was excellent, so much so we went back !!
The staff though are the most important feature of this resort. They make you very welcome and make the effort to know and call you by your name which is so nice.
On our last night after our evening meal we returned to the villa to find the aircon leaking everywhere. I went to reception and reported this, within minutes the receptionist was in the villa along with a handyman and housekeeping and all worked flat out to sort the problem. Offer of another room was forthcoming if we wanted to move but within an hour or so it was also sorted. This was nothing short of excellent customer service.
If you are considering a few days or longer on Lombok, stop looking now and book this place you will not regret it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul B
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Paul B,
Greetings from Jeeva Klui Resort!
We are so pleased that you were impressed by the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back when next you return. As you stated the warmth and caring nature of our team is a huge asset here at Jeeva Klui, one that many guests comment on and really seem to enjoy.

We do apologies regarding your concern during your stay and our team has done good result to follow up your concern immediately. We strive for excellence and we always do the best to fully meet our guest’s expectations.

We are happy you enjoyed your time on the Lombok Island, and are pleased to have helped make that stay a wonderful one. until next time.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I've fallen in love with Jeeva Klui and it's incredible staff all over again! Returning for a second holiday there was like going home to the most beautiful, friendly and happy place. The stunning gardens, inspiring buildings, delicious food, happy and professional service, beautiful spa, oceanfront location, two beautiful swimming pools, gorgeous room and verandah all made my stay special and memorable. It's hard to prioritise such fabulousness but when all this is combined with the most gorgeous, caring and competent staff who attend to every request promptly and happily you find yourself relaxing into a state of absolute bliss! Thank you Ricky and your team of professionals (I cannot name you all but every one of you contributed to my holiday with a smile, delicious food, turn down service, clean beach, massage, laughter and cocktails!) for another holiday which I will never forget.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Kimmyonholiday,
Greetings from Jeeva Klui Resort!
Thank you for this lovely review, you have touche don so many lovely points and I especially love how much you praise the staff, as I would agree 100% that they are a true asset to the hotel, as I hear this time and time again. They walk the fine line between fun and professional so well, so I am so thrilled to read your lovely review.I will be sure to pass on your compliments to all members of staff and we will all look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future. Until then we wish you all the best.

Best Personal Regard,
RickyTanza
Resort Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mangsit
1.1 km away
The Oberoi, Lombok
#2 of 3 in Tanjung
3 km away
Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort

Been to Jeeva Klui Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK