“Awesome place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Living Area
Sunset from the porch
Moon rise from porch
From the porch
Looking west from porch
Water entry & palapa from porch
Master bedroom #1
Snorkeling at Rainbow
Sky Beach Resort
Lighthouse Beach
Whiteland Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ThreeCatN...
Charlton, Massachusetts
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We loved Caribbean Blue! The central location was great for us as we daytripped to both ends of the island a few times. The kitchen was well stocked to cook all our meals, plenty of knives, pans, cutting boards, spices - almost everything we needed. The house is a few years old but was extrememly clean, well built and beautifully landscaped. The outdoor shower provided a gorgeous view ( I dont think we even used the master bath shower once) and the gear supplied (coolers, fishing gear, snorkeling gear, beach chairs, beach towels) was more than we could have expected. A few of the days the bay in front of the house had some jellyfish so I choose not to swim, but when it was clear, there are coral heads where we spotted many fish! One morning I woke up and watched dolphins swimming in the bay, while sipping my morning coffee - another night we watched the brilliant stars, a faraway lightning storm and glowing creatures in the bay water! AMAZING! The caretakers also rent vehicles, which is who we rented our SUV with - this made the whole trip seamless. We plan to visit Eleuthera again and wouldn't think twice of renting anywhere else! Thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The central location on the island was perfect for day trips
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Antigonish

NY
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in September 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;