22 people are viewing this hotel
$163
Free cancellation until 07/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$171
Agoda.com
$115
eDreams$163
Destinia.com
Trip.com
1,319 results
All reviews fountain show adventure sports horse riding water sports are spanish cottage the cottages jet ski scenic beauty own vehicle huge property house keeping reception area amazing place housekeeping staff amazing experience waterfall safari special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

Poor service. TV in room doesn’t work. Rooms poorly maintained.
Hardly any staff to look after the guests.
Property is good but has vastly deteriorated over the years or may be in covid.
Not a value for value.
Ground staff like housekeeping boys are overworked but try to look after the guests that is the only silver lining.

Room tip: Take your vehicle restaurants are far. No internal modes of travelling. Many activities are closed. Room service is poor
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

This property is not maintained half of the restaurants are non functional, the pool is not working, few villas are completely demolished it gives a scary feel during day times also.The cart pick up from room and parking is a pain.I will not recommend this property for the amount they are charging. Need to wait for some time when this can come back to its original version which seems quite difficult.

Reviewed 21 April 2022

A fantastic stay..! The Aamby Valley City’s is a truly beautiful location. The spa is excellent and the high-end facilities are very impressive. We really enjoyed the delicious food and exceptional service in Lake Front Café the staff are very friendly nature so professional i would like to mention there names Gautam, Harpal,Aman.! Would highly recommend staying here...see you soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sarfaraz Alam Khan, General Manager at Aamby Valley City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2022

Dear Mr. Adiya,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
We look forward to welcome you back at Ambe Valley City.

Reviewed 20 April 2022

You should definately visit lake front cafe if you visit aamby valley the food is amazing and the staff is very helpful you should contact the staff sudipji gautamji and vinodji thank you for hosting us and you should definately try sizzler and pizza even the lemon Coriander soup was nice .

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2022

Why we need consumer court?
For some fraud companies cheating policy, which they call their company policy. I made a plan to visit lonavala with family, I heard the name of this Aamby valley sahara city( very fancy to hear only), which is 45 mins drive from the lonavala city, when I reached on entrance gate, they asked me if I had a prior booking which I didn't have. The behavior of the girl there on duty who was asking for the booking was pathetic and ill mannered. I was asked to get my car aside and they just shooed us away for not making a pre booking like I have committed some serious crime. After taking our car aside thought of entering as driving back was qgain so far was too tiring, I called the Aamby Valley nos which unfortunately got connected to their mumbai office and not the main office at aamby Valley. They told me to pay online and do the booking without which the security gates won't open nor allow us inside. I said first i want see the rooms and all other amenities, but they said no its our policy first give the payment then only we will get the entry. Each and every resort or hotel in lonavala show their rooms and facilities first before booking and this is the right of the customer to see the rooms before booking.
But still I made an online google payment and kept waiting at the gate for about 30 mins. Then after getting a security check at around 4 pm, we went to the woodpecker restaurant which was closed and nothing to eat. The man there told us to visit another restaurant which was more 5 to 8 mins drive. There we had our snacks and paid the bill of Rs 920 for a pav bhaaji and Dahi sev sev puri ( no choice as me, my husband and my kid were very hungry driving straight from navi mumbai). After about 45 mins we entered our room that too no one to pick our bags, only the person dropped us from the gate to the cottage room in a buggie. When I entered my room the room was smelling like smoke, and was not sanitized at all, the bathroom was smelling bad also was not sanitized properly when I complained they said room is sanitized but wasn't smelling like sanitized, I felt like puking and didn't feel like staying there for another minute also my kid said not to wait as he felt nauseous and did'nt feel comfortable at all, and left the room in 5 mins.
We returned to the reception and told them we want to leave and asked for refund but they said its our policy we wont give refund. I told that I want the refund as we didn't use your room a single minute nor did we use any other facility apart from the lake front cafe where we had our snacks leaving no choice to pay Rs 920. Such a waste of money.
U have paid a bill of Rs 12980 our hard earned money which they did not refund me saying that's in their policy.
The name of the resort is big, but in customer support it is very small. We stay in many other resorts in lonavala but never got such a bad treatment anywhere in our life.
In a fate of anger we had to return back and drive again so long way to the lonavala city. Driving back home was not possible as my husband was too tired driving all the way to qamby valley and back and the mental torture we got was added to it. Totally exhausted we decided to get a stay somewhere but all the rooms in most of the hotels were booked as it was a weekend. Finally we got a room somehow after searching many hotels in Fariyas resort again paying Rs 12000 that was at 10 pm.
I will go to consumer court for causing me and my family a mental torture and not giving refund of it

1  Thank Adventurer514245