As have heard so much about it I planned my two day vacation at spanish county. I think within aamby valley it's a worst place to stay.
1. It's too far. And you need a car even if u want to have breakfast.
2. Every time one has to use battery vehicle as the car has to be parked in parking.
3. No play area or activities nearby for children.
4. Room facilities not upto mark.
5. From check in to check out we spent 50% time travelling within aamby valley.
The only good thing you can expect is theHositality. The staff is very good and helpful all the time.
1. NAMAK restaurant is good but too expensive. Almost 5 start restaurants rates.
2. The Cafe has limited options.
3. Woodpecker is the Best option as it's near the Reception and swimming pool.
All activities are also expensive. Even the fountain show.
If you want to try Golf I are at the right place. The trainer are very co-operative. The Best enjoyment in Aamby valley.
The entry, reception and check in took about 1.5 hr.
Drivers place is about 5km away. Coming with driver is further more irritating.
Many places looked empty even in the Christmas vacation.
All in all if one gets a all paid package as a gift it's good for relaxing. That to at selected accommodations.More
- Room service