Far below expectations. Needs upgrade in the apartments, the food, the instalations and better services and activities. It is real y rundown. The apartments aré too small and the ones indicated for 4-5 persons aré too small to take that. We were lucky and were after complaining given a bigger one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calarossa Village lies in front of the sea in a large natural bay. The entire village offers a gorgeous scenery thanks to its panoramic position, the colors of its buildings all of which in a typical Sardinian style. It is ideal for the whole family, for those who love relax, uncontaminated nature and the Sardinian crystal clear sea. The apartments are located in small 2-story buildings connected one another through pathways, small squares and stairways. Calarossa village combined the calm and the relax of the typical Sardinia's nature with the comfort of the "Club Card" services: You can ask for it at Your arrival at the Reception, it is included in the price of Your stay!. The "Club Card" gives the possibility to use: - Private beach equipped with sun chairs and sun umbrellas (upon availability) at walking distance (400-600 mt)or by shuttle bus; - Swimming pool ("Energy", "Relax" and "Kids") equipped with sun chairs and sun umbrellas (upon availability); - 3 tennis courts with artificial grass; - 5-a-side football court (night lightening to be paid); - Beach volley; - Shuttle bus to and from the beach*; - Mini Club* (4-11 years old) and Junior Club* (12-16 years old) from 10:00 to 12:30 a.M. And from 4:00 to 6:30 p.M. (Except on Saturday) - Entertainment* : plays, group dance and evening shows; - Fitness* (sport activities); *(Entertainment activities, Junior and Miniclub: from the 13th of June to the 12th of September and mainly in Italian language. Shuttlebus service from the 13th of June to the 12th of September.) Inside the village You will also find a panoramic restaurant with a-la-carte menu, pizzeria (also take away), mini market, ice-cream parlour with handmade icecream, wellness centre and a fashion boutique. At the reception You can reserve Your tours and excursions, such as the visit of the wonderful Maddalena Archipelago or an eno-gastronomic tour, a guided visit to the most important wineyards of the Northern Sardinia with tasting of the main wines and lunch in Agriturismo to taste the typical local cuisine. 95 Km far from the Costa Smeralda "movida"(Porto Rotondo, Porto Cervo), 60 km from Porto Torres harbour, 90 minutes from Olbia Costa Smeralda and Alghero-Fertilia airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Calarossa Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - Calarossa
- Pierre & Vacances Residence - Calarossa Hotel Trinita d`Agultu