Hotel Corallo(Isola Rossa)
US$ 154
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 264/night.

Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso & Spa(Isola Rossa)
US$ 270
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Hotel da Paolino(Trinita d'Agultu e Vignola)
US$ 80
  • Restaurant
Hotel Gabbiano(Isola Rossa)
US$ 112
  • Beachfront
Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & SPA(Isola Rossa)
US$ 389
  • Breakfast included
Costa Paradiso Resort(Costa Paradiso)
  • Pool
Residence Isola Rossa(Trinita d'Agultu e Vignola)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Costa Paradiso(Trinita d'Agultu e Vignola)
  • Pool
Villaggio Costa Paradiso(Costa Paradiso)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

We were very excited about our visit to Calla Rossa Village. When I booked I requested an early check in as we arrived at 10am on an early flight. We arrived at the village at 1pm to be told reception was closing and we had to come back at 4. We returned at 4.30 to be sent away again. It's now 7pm and we still have no room. I have two young children who are exhausted as they have been awake since 2.30am and I'm appalled at the lack of consideration and organisation here. If we hadn't paid a bloody fortune I would leave and find somewhere else. I wouldn't recommend this village at all. It looks shabby and the customer service is terrible.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Steff R
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

Visited last week. Village is closed until June 1st so didn't have the facilities (pools restaurants etc) but with the beach 5 minutes away that didn't worry us. Had fantastic weather and basically had the beach to ourselves so a wonderfully quiet and relaxing break. Even had a nude swim though you need to be brave in April :-)

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank peter g
Reviewed 18 January 2015

Having anticipated a quiet family beach holiday, our break was somewhat spoilt by the loud music blaring out from the pool and bar area often until 1.30am. The resort is a little remote, accessed down a long dirt road so a car is essential. I found the setting pretty and reasonably well maintained with lots of areas of untamed garden full of wildflowers. There was some peeling paint on the buildings but I felt that it sorted of added to the rustic charm of the place. The development set back from a nice little bay and there are fabulous sea views from the pool area's - particularly the upper 'quiet'? pool. There is a short walk down to a stony beach which was a welcome refuge from the music around the pool. The pools were beautifully clean and never too crowded - just annoying music. Food available within the resort was limited to Pizza themed buffet - neither were open at lunchtime. The 'entertainments/animation' team were very friendly but my children did not feel comfortable joining in as it was only in Italian & French - as were most of the guests to be fair. The real problem was the karaoke until the early hours. Believe me, an Italian screeching 'I will survive' at 1.30am can make you want to tear your hair out. 'Who let the dogs out' actually brought me to tears. Had the air conditioning been working in our apartment, we could have simply closed the double glazed doors at night to eliminate most of the noise. We booked self catering via a private owner so we cannot hold the management responsible for the numerous things wrong with the apartment. We left at the end of August by which time the shop, bar, ice cream parlour, restaurants etc had either closed or were in the process of closing for the season so I suspect that out of season there could be the opposite problem of the place feeling a bit deserted and desolate. Overall, lots of things going for it but we won't go back.

Room Tip: I think that the rooms beyond and below the pool area, towards the beach might suffer less from noise. Make certain that the air con is in working order so that you can close the windows at night to block out noise and insects. Otherwise plan to join in karaoke every night.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Forget about the VIP Sardinia, with big yachts and catwalk people all around. This place lies in a untouched piece of coast with a nice private beach and a huge garden going all around the small villas.
The "village" (really is as big as village) is aging, the bar and the restaurant would need a revamp, but it has a lot of services like the two big pools or the kids' mini club.
There are no hotel room, only small/big apps. The village is made of 2 story-2 app villas and every app has its own terrace. Ask for one with the sea view.
Don't forget to be here at the sunset, it is one of the best seen in the world

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank nick-the-pick
Reviewed 27 March 2014

as the price was very very cheap, we expected a 2-3stars facilities. we were actually surprised. the big advantage is the activities - everything you want for kids. however, the advise is to hire a car, as the beach of the hotel is very rocky /impossible to swim.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family