This island is in the middle of the carribean. There isn't a lot of reasons to go this island except a holiday, as it is a rather poor island.
The hotel itself is nice.
Its directly on the beach, and the beach is a nice soft sand. There are small flies, so make sure you put on some insect repellant.
The rooms are small, but nice.
Make sure you order a pizza as they were amazing
Its a worthwhile stop if you are in the area, but not a destination in itself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club is a lively beachfront oasis with 40 seaside hideaways, surrounded by tropical gardens, on a long white sand beach. The low-rise property features two thatched-roof restaurants/bars: the "Palapa Restaurant", with a delightful open terrace right at the water edge, offering Italian and West Indian cuisine and the “Pirate's Cove” an informal Bar serving lighter fare. Beach bar, water sports (hydro bikes, windsurf, canoe and sunfish) and massage facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Beach Hotel And Yacht Club
- Tamarind Beach Hotel Yacht