Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$116
View deal
Hotels.com$116
Travelocity$116
Orbitz.com$116
Tripadvisor$116
FindHotel
Hurb
All reviews heaven on earth amazing experience delicious food delhi hospitality flashback artifact pahadi collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

One of the most amazing hotels in hospitality and client satisfaction. Everything is perfect ( delicious food , cleaning, good view , staff are so much helpful . Keep going
فندق رائع (موقع و خدمه و أكل هندي جميل و الستاف متعاون جدا . Respect ✊.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2021

I stayed for less than 24 hours but the memory will be forever. Such exquisitely crafted rooms, a marvellous cafe and the delicious food - we had pahadi and continental but preferred the pahadi food. Though the pasta was one of the best I have ever had. However none of this compares to the passion invested in Te Aroha in the collection of memorabilia from old ads, movie posters and other graphics over the decades. The museum is a work of love and I am told the owners personally collect each and every artefact displayed at Te Aroha. I wish a version of the Flashback cafe could be created in Delhi so that more people ge to experience the Te Aroha grandeur. It would be remiss of me if I don’t mention Devendra and the other staff who make you feel cherished. I wish I could learn how to make every employee believe in the mission so wholeheartedly. Since the buffets are not operational due to COVID constraints, the food is a la carte, I intend to go back when they are fully functional to experience the hospitality as designed.

Room tip: Family suite has the best view
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 7 December 2020

In these times we wanted a place which can offer calmness and just the break one can hope for in 2020. Te Aroha offered that and coupled with the service it was simply stupendous and amazing. 11/10 overall.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Me2rg007
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Stayed for two nights with family. This hotel has all the amenities you would expect from any luxury hotel but what sets it apart is its staff and the food. Never before have I ever seen such helpful and friendly staff. Right from the person who carries the luggage upto your room to the amazing chef. The food served to us couldnt be any tastier. The winter snow, clear view of snow covered peaks like Nanda Devi and absolute calm environment were just some of the add-ons which made the stay an absolute delight.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank kaifahmed85
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

The Kumaon range has a strange hypnotic effect on you and when you return back to the plains you will never be the same.when I first set foot on Te Aroha in a distant and lesser known Dhanachuli I had no idea that would put a spell on me .Coming back to the property it is everything a mountain lover can wish for.i went in December for added measure because I truly feel the snow capped peaks are at their( to me they have a living entity) elemental best during winter and the small mountain village of Dhanachuli come alive with the sound and activities of everyday chores of mountain people and the different flora and fauna that the place has to order.

First the location...set in the higher altitude the property presents an amazing view of the major peaks in uttarakand and while sipping your coffee in the merciless cold your redeeming grace would be the might view of the Nanda Devi,Nanda khat, Trishul, Nanda Ghanti and the five peaks of the Panchhuli. I mean I was mesmerized. The minuscule figures against the backdrop of tiny human figures almost seems like a painting of Russian impressionist artist where nature rules over everything else.Yes that's the essence of the place.nature.
Another thing that would strike you is the perfect balance that is kept with nature when the architect worked his way through in the designing and conceptualization.A huge oak tree can be seen standing in the dining room .the room has been constructed around it to keep the natural balance intact,bird feeders in numerous trees,a diverse flora ..in every nook and corner you will be surprised at what Te Aroha has to offer in a most natural way.

Coming to the rooms and furniture..each furniture is handcrafted in distress or antique finish. I mean there is nothing done in a hurry here.each piece different then the other and each handcrafted. The furniture in the old wing,the familyroom and the guest room ,the library and museum are period furniture and it is evident that the owner just didnt open a 5 star property to make money but a lot of passion went into it. My best place was the cozy library with all my favourite books and since december was of season there was hardly anyone to disturb me.If you want to reinvent yourself and want to remove yourself from the hustle bustle of corporate life this is the place.

And lastly food.i would have been happy to get only coffee,wine and burnt chapati there because nature itself was food for soul.but surprise! The chef can rustle up a wide variety of mouth watering delectables and that too at a short notice.i has the pleasure of having the juiciest steak there with the perfect juis while a fire burned to keep me warm as the snow fell.solitary confinement has never been better.

How can I forget the staff...starting from the manager devendra to surrender the driver who with his small anecdotes really kept me going. Vinod too.

All in all it's a place I would go again and again whenever I want to run away from city life.highly recommended.

Date of stay: December 2019