Thank you Vaibhav, HP, Bikas and Sunita for making our stay memorable.
1. Super clean rooms
2. Good quality buffet, especially early morning chai with a magnificent view :)
3. Bonfire in the evening - where you get to meet other guest and even the resort management makes it a point to make everyone comfortable
4. Activities with safety precautions
5. The view. OMG!
Not so good:
1. There are a lot of steps to get to the cottages and if you have knee issues or very unfit, you won't enjoy here.
2. No room service, except water.
3. Toiletries are very 3-star-ish. Carry your own if you are used to luxury.
4. We had booked a Duplex, but the connecting stairs were from thr outside.
These "Not-so-good" points did not bother us much. We had a gala time. Highly recommend and we will go there again (and again)!More
- Room service