8 people are viewing this hotel
$507
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
$481
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$507
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Priceline$507
Travelocity$507
Trip.com$650
All reviews rock flour riverside restaurant pebble beach ganga aarti the river junior suite special thanks special mention chef sanjay pizza bar himalayan cuisine amazing property premium villa f b main restaurant his team duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

We booked Taj Rishikesh for our year end team outing and we for sure made the right choice.

This place was a perfect escape from the hustle bustle of the city and an ideal beginning of the holidays. The resort is approx 45 min to 1 hour drive from the Rishikesh main town.

It's an absolutely stunning resort and we felt very welcomed from the moment we arrived, all thanks to Srinivas and his team. The beautiful wood work in the property gave a very cozy and luxury feel to it.

Rooms: The rooms were incredibly spacious and true to the images you see on the website. My room in particular came with an amazing view of the Ganges.

Food: We had booked a full board package. The breakfast lunch and dinner were exceptionally delicious with every dish being finger licking good that left me full but still wanting more. Chef Sayantan outdid himself. Thanks to Sumit Chawla who managed the meals in the restaurant and at the banquet area for us.

Since it was a team outing the hotel also helped us organize some team activities. These activities were conducted in the beach area which is completely exclusive for the guests. It's a very pristine place and you can have a good time by the river. Thanks to Brij and his team who are based out of the resort and organize the activities.

Spa: I booked myself a massage at Jiva spa which was opened just few months back in August. The prices were quite reasonable and the place was very calm and relaxing exactly what you would expect from a spa in the Himalayas.

My favourite part overall was just walking around and exploring the place. It indeed was a rejuvenating experience and i am coming back for sure.

4  Thank div2808
TajRishikesh R, General Manager at Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear Ms.Divya,

Thank you so much for having chosen Taj Rishikesh for your team outing and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an amazing review on the Trip Advisor.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and impeccable service offered by the team to ensure you have a truly memorable experience.
The team at Taj Rishikesh endeavors to bestow the best of their services and attention at all times to make the vacations of our every guest memorable. I am enthralled to read that the efforts made by the team contributed to your stay with us and that you were able to take back fond memories of your stay.

I have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team and they are overjoyed to have been of assistance to you. I am certain that your feedback will motivate them to go the extra mile for guests at all times.

My team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Taj Rishikesh soon again.

Warm regards,

Devraj Singh

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

First you have to find the hotel which, because of local restrictions, is identified only by a small sign 1km out and then again at the entrance which is at the top of the hill. The road from Rishikesh to the hotel is under construction to widen the road and the hotel is about 20km out of Rishikesh. The hotel is hidden from view from the road and is perched on a hill side and is architecturally fantastic from the view of the Ganges from the balcony terrace and the design which is a mix between local and Canadian.

Our room came with its own terrace from which we enjoyed a view of the gardens and the Ganges. The suite was spacious and had everything needed.

All staff without exception were excellent nothing was too much trouble and a particular mention to Sachin and Makesh in the bar and restaurant. The food was either buffet or a la carte and again very good.

We were fortunate to meet the owners who were enjoying the holidays with their family at the hotel and they must have been very proud to see how well the Taj is operating this unique and exceptional hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elaine D

Dear Ms,Elaine,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa Uttarakhand and we appreciate your time to share feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations.Your generous appreciation of our associates is encouraging and motivating. I have shared your compliments with sachin and Mukesh and they are delighted to know that they made your stay delightful.

Thank you for so highly recommending Taj Rishikesh on TripAdvisor.

The team and I look forward to your continued visits.

Warm regards,

Devraj Singh

Reviewed 28 December 2019

I was on a trip with my friends and stopped at Rock Flour for lunch. The kind of arrangement it was provided was amazing. Thanks to Restaurant Manager, Sumit Chawla for his personal attention to Customers.

2  Thank meenuonandroid
Reviewed 28 December 2019

Excellent service,food and interior . I had a great fun with friends on XMAS . Enjoyed this place.yummy food, best interior and quick service. It was not very expensive. Would like to visit again. Staff is very cooperative and well mannered.

2  Thank JyotiSadhwani
Reviewed 28 December 2019

It was my first business meet at taj rishikesh, i was quite skeptical about it but it was well managef and handled by Sumit Chawla..His excellent hospitality wins goodwill..Cheers to the good work.The food and the stay was well taken care of.

Date of stay: November 2019