Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$510
View deal
Tripadvisor$510
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Booking.com$510
Hotels.com$510
Prestigia.com$608
All reviews rock flour riverside restaurant pebble beach ganga aarti the river junior suite special mention special thanks chef sanjay pizza bar himalayan cuisine amazing property premium villa f b main restaurant his team great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

The Rock Flour, at Taj Rishikesh is a beautifully set up restaurant. The view is absolutely stunning with outdoor seating on a terrace overlooking the Ganges. Overall it has a soothing and calm effect going on for it.

The menu at the Rock Flour has been created with great care. The pahaadi section let's one enjoy the local cuisine. Food as always with Taj is spot on.

All in a great dining experience. What takes it a notch higher is the staff. Well trained, polite and knowledgeable about their task. When visiting I would suggest one should contact Mr Hemen, a thorough professional he is all ears for any requests by the guests. It is the personal attention that he pays to the guests that makes the difference.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 911prakhart
TajRishikesh R, General Manager at Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2019

Dear Mr.Prakhar,

Greetings from the lap of mighty Ganges !

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa Uttarakhand.

I am glad to know our resort and services were able to leave lasting memories in your mind and also you had a memorable time during your stay with us. Our resort is an ideal escape for relaxation from the busy life. Once again we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and look forward to personally welcome you back as and when you plan your next visit to our resort.

I am writing this review on the basis of Mr Sagar Nagpal,
We needed a rest stop and wanted to use the spa as we were traveling and tired. Hence, as a gold/platinum member, we called the Taj central reservation as the Taj Rishikesh number was not reachable. So Mr.Yashpal made sure that we were given a room without any extra charges so that we could change peacefully and all our other requirements were met. This has set an example for other hotel groups, this is called hospitality.

Earning and becoming high-end members in the Taj Innercircle group has proved to be very beneficial for frequent travelers like me. Taj Innercircle is one of the best privilege programs in the hospitality industry.

As for our special mention to Mr. Yashpal, the front office executive at Taj Rishikesh, I salute his endeavor. I hope this review helped the fellow passengers who were traveling along the same sector, same route.

2  Thank Shagunyadav

Dear Mr.Yadav,

It was a pleasure having you visit us at Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa on your way to Badrinath. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our resort and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about Yash. I have shared your compliments with the entire team at the resort. Your compliments have inspired and encouraged the team in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa Uttarakhand.

Reviewed 11 November 2019

I am writing this on behalf of Mr. Praveen Rodriguez who recently visited this property. As he was traveling as a gold/platinum member, he wanted to use the spa facility at the property. He called the central reservation regarding the issue as the Taj Rishikesh number was unavailable. Fortunately he got connected through to Mr. Yashpal, front office executive, who not only provided easy access to the spa facility but also gave a separate private room to change and made sure every other requirement was met. This prompt response and hospitality should be a benchmark for all other hotel group chains. It is this kind of hospitality which makes Taj hotel the preferred luxury hotel chain. A special mention to Mr. Yashpal at Taj Rishikesh Resort and Spa. I hope this review helps future travelers who are thinking of traveling to the same sector.

2  Thank RattanSethi

Dear Mr.Sethi,

Reviewed 11 November 2019

I am writing this as i want to share my experience and want to thank Taj Innercircle .
Today we visited Taj Rishikesh with Mr. sagar nagpal (taj innercircle platinum/ gold member ) and wanted a peaceful Breakfast and bath . we called Taj Innercircle for assistance and service but due to some problem in connection we couldn't connect with Innercircle staff assistance. Then we called Taj Rishikesh and we are very surprised by the level of assistance and after reaching we got a great service and help. we wanted a space for changing and bath to freshen as we were on our way to our next destination. we dint expect we will be given a room for few hours with all the facilities. i dont want to forget mentioning Mr. Yashpal (Front office Executive) who helped us going out of the way and i want to tell all the travellers on the same route to trust only Taj Group for such service as this is the only group we feel privilaged of being a Gold/Platinum member . i also want other staff members to take inspiration from Mr. yashpal. Taj is a group to rely on in times of need and i recommend all to be a privilaged member of Taj Innercircle for high class hospitality.
Thanks

3  Thank Ankittravelworld

Dear Mr.Ankit,

Reviewed 8 November 2019

1. the location is awesome undoubtedly on the banks of river ganga
2. service especially the house keeping rooms are dirty and unkept my personal experience especially with the room cleaning the carpet was full of dirt and sand they did not even bother to clean it
3. the welcome snack the second day was just dumped onto the plate of the first day, the plate was not even changed we did not touch the welcome snack
4. the tv was not working because the tata sky subscription wasnt paid. yeah it was done later but after 3 complaints
5. for a new hotel less than two years old the bath linen was also unkept
6. the front end staff were great
7. the spa staff were great too

Room tip: choose ground floor rooms if you want the ganges view, the first floor rooms had only the hotel view
3  Thank 9,44,12,345
TajRishikesh R, General Manager at Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on the trip advisor pertaining to your recent stay with us. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

I have shared your observations pertaining to the finer details that were missed out across various touch points.
I assure you that the welcome sweet platter did not have the crumbs from the previous day sweet but it was the praline crumble garnish sprinkle to decorate the platters. I, as the General Manager am responsible for every guest experience and take accountability for every single moment of truth. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for appreciating the efforts of Front desk and the Spa staff.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great resort experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

We deeply value your patronage and support.

Warm regards