“Dr. Román”

Costa Azul Wine & Lounge
Ranked #29 of 63 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Reviewed 17 September 2021

Great food. Exquisite presentation. A mix of colors, textures and flavors for your senses. The cocktails are very creative and varied. Nice service, especially Nichole. Do yourself a "flavor" and find out this place in Isla Verde. Excellent!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

An amazing experience. We came here after a tour of Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle. This restaurant tops our list from those cities.
The Filet Mignon melts in your mouth. On a bed of perfectly made mashed potatoes and spinach
The trout was amazing on a bed of lemon quinoa.
The churrasco / Skirt steak on the blue cheese sauce perfectly prepared.
Last. The Mshi Mahi was awesomely prepared.
For appetizers. The “fish Aron” special was amazing. The octopus was not gummy! It was perfect on a potato purée. And the chorizo in wine cheese was the best sampled so far on the island or in Spain!!!
Wow. I will recommend this place.
Don’t fool around: get the Passion Fruit Mojito or the Coffee martini. You will not regret either one.
Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021

This is the first time to Puerto Rico for my wife and I. We walked into this restaurant when checking out the area by where we were staying. I am so glad we came here. The service was the best. Everyone there was so nice, helpful, and attentive. The Pina Coladas were the best I’ve ever tasted. And what can I say about Chef Carlos, he is an amazing chef. That man puts love in everything he makes. It may take a little time to wait but everything is fresh. My wife ordered the salmon and I ordered pasta de frutos. Right now I don’t know what to say but amazing. The food was so amazing that it left me speechless. Then for desert chef Carlos recommended budin avellana. And I was speechless again. Not only does this place have the best food, drinks, and great service but Chef Carlos also wrote down some recommendations for us in his spare time to help us have the best time on the island while we are here. If I could give Costa Azulejo Restaurant more than 5 Stars I would. We will be back before we go home.

Date of visit: April 2021