“Kids would like walking the walls”

Puerta de Almocabar
Ranked #27 of 112 things to do in Ronda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 14 August 2018

When coming down the hill from town, we walked around the wall, crossed the street, and through the opening. However, climbing the stairs gives another vantage point all together and captures kids' imaginations.

All reviews
"town"
in 4 reviews
"history"

Reviewed 28 May 2018

It was and it is one of the entrances to the town. Remains in use and cars and people cross every single day through it.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Start from the road end and you only have to do up 4 steps. If you start from the right of the arch, you have to go up lots of high steps.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I tell you now I never talk about food or Resturants so for me to write this is really something. We had no idea about this place. 6 of us went in because some had to use a bathroom and we had to eat anyway. I can truthfully say this is the best meal all of us have had at a restaurant in our lives. The place was small and intimate. Seats about 20. And the service was second to none. Daniel our waiter spoke little english but was a real delight around our table. He stood at a bit of a distance making sure we were well taken care of. But best of all was the food. All 6 of us ordered something different and we all shared a little because we just wanted all to taste the wonderful dishes that were made for us. From appetizers to desert the meal was simply fantastic. We enjoyed a little beer, wine and they even gave us complimentary Sherry which I wasn't a fan of but the act of kindness was very well appreciated. Everything was cooked to order so the freshness was obvious. I wish I could speak Spanish so I could have complimented the staff in a more appropriate way. If I return ot Spain I'll return it this resturant. Check it out! Even the price was very reasonable. Back in Canada I would have paid at least double for this quality of meal and service. Bravo!!!

2  Thank stacyevans44