“Tutto posto!”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2014

During a 4-night stay in Felitto, my husband and I ate here 3 times and had a brief lesson in making fusilli! Even with my limited Italian language skills, we were able to communicate and enjoy our meals there. All who work here are very kind. The food was delicious, and we found the prices to be very reasonable. Grazie a Angela!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stopped at this idyllic restaurant on the way to Gole el Galore in July 2013.
This little gem served the best lunch we had in Italy. There was no menu to choose from but we
explained that we are vegetarian and the chef made us at least 6 different dishes which were
each exceptionally tasty!
The homemade fresh pasta with courgette flowers was unforgettable.
As a little treat they served us some sweet deserts and we tasted the home made fig liquor.
Our little stop turned into 2 hours as we couldn't get enough of this beautiful place with its great scenery and lovely food.
Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The food, the atmosphere, the staff, the view are all fantastic! I make sure to have all of my dinners at L'Occhiano during my visits to Felitto.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Welcome host, excellent antipasti, great primi piatti and superb Fusilli - all made by Angela.

She chatted later with us over some of her home made liquors all distilled from local herbs such as laurel and fennel.

We'll definitely be returning.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

The food is excellent! The service is very familial! The atmosphere made me feel like I was at home! I will go back every time I am in Italy!

1  Thank mfebbo