“Beatiful spot for breakfast.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rincon
The English Rose / La Rosa Inglesa - GUESTHOUSE
Ranked #9 of 19 Rincon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Amazing views and food. Small space, gets really busy and reservations are recommended. Very friendly staff and nice menu selection. I had the French toast and it was amazing. Fresh fruit juice and coffee was good as well.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I've been here a couple times, each time is wonderful. If you are in the area, you can't miss this place. Their menu has great food, the crossaints are flakey and perfect, and the mint drink is refreshing.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I have been to Rincon many times and always make it to The English Rose for breakfast. You have to drive up a winding mountain road to arrive, but when you do the view will take your breath away. I've also tried just about everything on the menu and it's all incredible. My favorite this time around was the Mediterranean Omelette and fresh squeezed orange juice. Bottom line: no trip to Rincon is complete without breakfast at The English Rose.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I made my reservation via phone with a wonderful nice woman. My room was spotless, the bed was crisp and firm, the shower was plenty hot with good pressure. The air conditioning worked. My room opened onto the pool deck and a nice view of the hillside and the ocean beyond. The Inn sits upon a hillside away from the noise of the resturants and nightlife below. It was quiet and relaxing. The hidden gem was the included breakfast served by gracious and accomodating staff. Fresh orange juice, fresh fruit plate and assortment of fresh breads and differeing egg dishes to choose from every morning (included) I would go here as a first choice when I return to Rincon.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank bruce p
Reviewed 1 February 2016

My husband is originally from San Juan and his family still lives there. On our most recent trip from the states, they said we MUST make the 2+ hour drive to not only visit Rincon but that The English Rose should be first on our list. The drive to the summit is described as adventurous and that adjective is certainly fitting! We visited on a Tuesday around 9:15 without a reservation. We were seated immediately on the patio and the view was simply breathtaking. Our server suggested a few items on the menu and also pointed out their numerous "extras" selection. My husband ordered one of their specialties and I opted to create an a la carte meal. The croissants were larger than life and clearly freshly baked. One thing that really stood out to me was the fact that not only did we have one server, but each employee seemed to be actively involved with all of the patrons. One was giving directions, another suggesting places to visit, and others simply chatting us up. It created a very homey feel. I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple