All reviewsrooftop poolthe property managerpuerto ricothree bedroomlarge patioopened the doorhome away from homeclose to towngreat place to staywatching the sunsetsmall poolshort drivegreat beachellieupperweddingwaves
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We used the villas to house some of our friends and family for our wedding in Rincon. These villas were great. We could all hang out, grill, swim and enjoy the Rincon beaches.

Villa 1 upper is ideal for a bride and groom to stay in for a wedding. Lots of room for the bride to get ready and great room for them to stay in for the week. All the other villas are great especially upper 3, which was beautifully renovated and has a lot of room.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Camilo A
Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

PRO: Beautiful villa, roomy, great views, great kitchen supplies for large group cooking, private parking area but DIP quite annoying, hammock, laundry cliset helped out CONS: tile flooring very slippery when wet, steps to beach not railed & uneven so not senior friendly otherwise great for the rest of us

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Dee S
Reviewed 6 January 2013

My first trip to Puerto Rico. We were two families with older teenagers. We rented Upper Villa 3. Amazingly we were perfectly comfortable. Beds were excellent and the expansive balconies made it feel even bigger. The waves literally hit the side of the property. This is as close to the water you can get without going on a cruise. The drive from San Juan is a bit of a hassle but well worth the drive. We had some incredible times away from the house, search my reviews for Batey Zipline Adventures, Tiano Divers and 787Surf to learn what fun we had. We ate at the Rum Shack at the Lazy Parrott, Shipwreck Grill and the best La Copa Llena.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank WesDripTX
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Dec 27, 2012-Jan 1, 2013
I realize this isn't a facebook blog, so I'll carefully avoid any nastiness or name calling, but the review from June just has to be addressed. These villas are in a residential area of a small Puerto Rican village. Many of the neighbors live and work and make their lives there. It is not Suburbia, Mainland USA. I would posit that if the reviewer has traveled many islands in the Caribbean and never seen anything like this, then they almost certainly have never stayed outside of a gated community/resort. It is not possible to have spent any time in the REAL Caribbean islands and not have experienced this. The folks in the park were very nice; i talked to them. At no time did I ever feel unsafe or threatened; it is ridiculous to imply otherwise. Also, the reviewer is correct in that the Sandy Beach area is very nice; we drove up there. But as for "half the price"? I priced units all over Rincon for months before I booked. I wanted "walk out" access to the beach. Not "steps from the beach"; not "a short walk to the beach", not "ocean view". I wanted to be on the beach. And I was. There is absolutely no chance that the reviewer had a "walk out" villa of this size and quality on Sandy Beach for half the price. This reviewer should stick to Beaches resorts, and condos in Naples.

Now for the good stuff. The place is amazing. I've spent vacations in 800 sq. ft. condos on Marco Island and Ft. Myers Beach and enjoyed myself. But the Sunset Paradise villla has twice the living space. There is just so much room to move, and such incredible acces to the beach, and bars and restaurants if that's what you want (we only ate out once; we bought groceries and cooked in our perfectly serviceable kitchen). My 21 year old son and 19 year old daughter had just finished fall semester at the University of Minnesota and were ready for the break. They have been on a very nice Caribbean cruise; they have been to Marco Island for spring break; they have been to an all inclusive Mexican resort for Xmas break (all with my wife and I). They were absolutely blown away by our villa and the atmosphere in Rincon. You would not believe how many pictures of this trip they have posted on Facebook. You need go here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2012

As soon as we walked in we knew we were in a clean place. Kitchen was just perfect, up to date appliances and decor. Granite counter tops and bar table. Ceiling fans in all the rooms but master, has a balcony sliding door. Loved being right on the beach. Easy to fall asleep with the sound of the ocean. Would recommend to anyone and everyone! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2012