All reviews sea view apartment gourmet breakfast every morning puerto rico breakfast was amazing full kitchen laid back visiting rincon rental car lisa accommodations paradise vacation beach steps penthouse sand
Reviewed 6 July 2017

What a wonderful Inn! The Inn is very well designed and in mint condition. Ocean is just steps away. I liked walking into town for dinner (either by way of the beach or sidewalk). I was not able to have breakfast in the mornings as I was out by 7. I heard it was fantastic from the other guests. Wanda/Lisa found out my schedule and left me a breakfast of yogurt/granola/fruit in the fridge each morning. So kind! Plus there is fresh coffee in the room and I was able to make a french press as soon as I got up! Wonderful hosts and Inn!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I have been going to Tres Sirenas Beach Inn for many years and it gets better with every visit. The rooms are lovely, the views outstanding, the breakfasts wonderful and the prices reasonable. On our first few visits we stayed in the ocean rooms but over the years we found that the Oceanfront Studio is our favorite. We enjoyed the luxury of a full kitchen and a living room with a view to die for.

My son was 14 when we first visited Rincon and now he, his wife and our grandson visit together. We just returned from a wonderful week in the Sea View Penthouse and Sea View Apartment. It is the perfect set of accommodations for the 5 of us. We can put the baby to bed and relax on the terrace or even on the beach where we can still monitor the baby.

Why stay in a hotel when you can stay at Tres Sirenas? You literally are steps away from the beach. There is a pool to cool off and many places to just sit back and relax.
In addition Rincon has many restaurants with excellent food and the atmosphere is so laid back .

The proprietor, Lisa, could not be more accommodating .

Room Tip: Ocanfront Suite for a front row seat to the great sunsets!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank LaRupert
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Amazing loved every aspect of our vacation!! We stayed in a pool view room but the ocean is steps from the room. Grounds are just beautiful!! Beautiful gourmet breakfast everyday! The beach is perfect everything about this place is just wonderful!!!!

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

There are so many five star reviews. We can only agree. It's a perfect location on a beautiful beach. Everybody is so friendly . We stayed in the house behind the main building - so made our own breakfast.

Our only problem with posting this is it will not make booking again next year any easier.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017

It started out as just another vacation to my favorite town (Rincon), on my favorite beach (Corcega) to a little place my girlfriend found. The more we realized what a unique place we had found, with such an exceptional owner and staff, we decided to turn it into an elopement and honeymoon! We stayed in the Sea View Penthouse. Everything about it was perfect. The owner Lisa greeted us on arrival and made sure we had everything we needed and continued to do so through our entire stay. Emily handled all the wedding planning like the professional she is and we had an amazing wedding day including a fantastic private dinner by master chef Lisa. The staff went above and beyond for our entire stay and in particular, Jessica making sure we always had what we needed including great advice whenever we asked. We highly recommend this beautiful, meticulously maintained and managed paradise Can't wait to be back!

Stayed: January 2017