All reviews plunge pool moroccan style relais chateaux the general manager murphy bed puerto rico worth the splurge four seasons mango trees luxury hotel we spent hours french doors oceanview room waves crashing pools villa tub
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stayed for our anniversary and were disappointed the first day since the room had many problems (A/C, shower, Internet, etc). After speaking with the General Manager, he assigned us a new room that was in much better condition and had a great ocean view from the room's pool. The hotel has amazing views, great grounds, lots of details that are Mediterranean style. In summary it is a great place to stay, but it is in need of some loving care.

Room Tip: Rooms with the ocean view are in better condition than the garden view ones.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel did an unauthorized debit on my account. I talked (personally) with the owner. When I went to this Hotel he never looked at my eyes and never talked about the horrible problem. He never resolved this problem.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
wohlsein, General Manager at Horned Dorset Primavera, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Good day

I really do not know what debit was made to your card and I would appreciate very much if you contact me directly to get on to this and solve it and I look forward hearing from you .

W Sack

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Made reservations, paid deposit, was assured i could cancel and get refund. Had change in plans, cancelled well in advance. Over 2 months later, despite multiple reminders, still no refund. Have never seen the place but will never go.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Brian K
wohlsein, General Manager at Horned Dorset Primavera, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Good day Brian,

When you booked you had a special rate and like any special offers in the world are not always refundable.

We say this very clearly on the reservation confirmation

We looking at your case and Best regards from all.

For Goodwill we will apply the deposit for one year..

Best regards,

Horned Dorset Primavera

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This is a place to do nothing! Just relax, enjoy the pools, the beach, and simply see the best sunset of the world!
Is amazing place and I'll be there again and again! Love it!

Es un hotel excelente. Solo para adultos. Simplemente para relajarte y disfrutar de sus piscinas, la playa y ver el mejor atardecer del mundo!
Espero volver pronto!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda W
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We spent the last 3 days at this amazing Boutique Hotel in Rincon, Puerto Rico.
I am not easily impressed but this hotel was everything! The attention to detail is amazing. In addition to true Elegance, the staff is amazing and this hotel hosts one of the best restaurants on the island. This is an in the know, off the map, amazing location that is host to Royalty, Celebrity and Presidents. Let me know if you have questions! Just excellent.

Addendum: We ate dinner last night at The English Rose Restaurant in the hotel. It was one of the best meals I have had in years...We will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 15
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple