“In the top 3 vacation places that I have been...”
Main Villa Surf787
Sol room
Optional room (king bed)
Going up
Downstairs
Yoga studio/ work out room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JVR787
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“In the top 3 vacation places that I have been before (just great)”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Roger the owner is a great person and took very good care of everybody in my party. The Vila is excellant and the lay out is just perfect. Everything was perfect and I would return there again in a heart beat. Thank You Roger for making my family very happy with your accommodations and you has a person. JVR

Liked best: Owner who cares
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
JP P
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“The best!”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My Fiancé and I decided we wanted to take a somewhat last minute trip to Puerto Rico and since we are interested in surfing and wanted to stay in Rincon we found Surf787. All I can say is that from the beginning Roger was nothing but 100% helpful, polite and courteous helping us get everything planned perfectly. He called right away to go over all the details of the trip including when to travel to and from airports, room accommodations etc. The Villa is beautiful and has the most breathtaking views you could ask for. Everything is spotless, AC in the rooms, beautiful pool, amazingly healthy and delicious breakfasts!..you could not as for a better spot. Roger is always ready to help with advice on where to eat, sightsee and surf. It felt like a true local experience! We set up some surfing lessons when the waves weren't too big and we can't stop talking about how fun and helpful they were! We can't wait to practice our skills and come back to show them off! We felt was though we made some great friends while enjoying a great laid back surfing town! We will be back!

Liked best: Roger
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Angelica...
New York City, New York
“Perfect getaway in paradise”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This was an amazing place for me to escape the dreary winter of NYC. The rooms are clean, beautiful, spacious, and nicely kept and the villa itself is able to house a lot of people but still give everyone a sense of privacy. As I was traveling solo it was really nice to be able to hang with out other guests but also go off and do my own thing. Even though it's a surf school what really drew me to the villa was the yoga room where I was able to do yoga whenever I wanted. With that being said, I DID take my first surf lesson ever inspire of being terrified of the water and Roger was able to give me just the pep talk I needed to get up on the board and ride my very first wave :)

Would definitely recommend this place for a solo traveler or to book with friends. Great environment and very peaceful. Just what I needed :)

I should add that I don't have a license so it made me depend on others for rides a lot which wasn't great but people were pretty nice about it. Definitely a good idea to rent a car if possible.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The yoga room
Liked least: Had to have a car
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Jerry O
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Not just a place to stay...it's like staying with long time friends!”
Reviewed 18 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

My son and I just stayed with Roger at Surf 787 this week and it far exceeded all of our expectations! Every detail was attended to well in advance of our arrival. The villa was surely designed to make everyone feel at home. We quickly made new friends there and will absolutely return. It was like finding a new home away from home.

Roger is a fun host who seems to make all of his guests feel great.

I have never written a review prior to this one so...I guess you can tell we were very pleased.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Roger our host and the other guests...it was a great group
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
abello350
“It felt like home with lots of fun and relaxing twist.. and a great view!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Roger was the best host ever! Love the house, roomy, clean, neat and comfy.
It was close enough to the beach for a 5 minute drive, high enough for fresh air and a fantastic view. The hammock on the top floor was perfect for an evening nap!
We will be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owner was accomadating, friendly,and available.
Liked least: It's the tropics so be ready to encounter a few bugs, but it everything else is fantastic so it really is no bother!
Travelling group: Large Group
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 595
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing