Review Highlights
Great place going bad

With one of the greatest settings in the island! Great food could only make it perfect! Try the... read more

Reviewed 12 November 2018
667edricka
Puerto Rico
via mobile
A nice restaurant with a Beautiful view...

Reviewed 12 January 2018
DannyD2877
Bradenton, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Rincon
from US$ 50.00
from US$ 79.00
from US$ 79.00
from US$ 99.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a lot of fun going to our friends wedding hosted at Tamboo. It had fun music, fantastic food, and suoer friendly staff! They have recovered from the hurricane and have a lot to offer. We had a fantastic trip and would go back ahain anytime!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

The night that I had visited, they had just reopened after Hurricane Maria. They were running on a diesel generator, but everything was good. The mosquitoes were pretty heavy that night, so the stay was very long.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Me and my wife went for dinner just after sunset. We initially sat in the upper deck and we had a couple of beers there. The view (even at night) is pretty, and the sound of crashing waves adds to the experience. Sadly for us, it started raining so we had to move downstairs. However, it wasn't bad at all since were able to sit next to the wall that looks at the beach.

For dinner I had the churrasco steak with tostones. The churrasco was very good, great taste and not oversaturated (like in some other places). Tostones were fresh and crispy. My wife had the eggplant soup, and it was also very good. My wife also had some fish with amarillos, which she also liked.

The waiter was very nice and attentive. I will definitely be having dinner and drinks here again the next time I return to Rincon.

2  Thank enriquein
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This place is the full package! Ocean view, bR, food and entertainment! We had a great time here. The service was excellent. Food was a good mix between American and Puerto Rican . Bands come out and play live and there's a DJ . There's room to dance. Great place to sit and enjoy the open breeze!

1  Thank Lynette1212
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Best thing about this place is the music and the upper deck.
I liked this place, don't get me wrong, but the food was just OK and the drinks were a little on the small side. Prices are moderate. Worth a visit for sure.