“Good Food”
Review of Tamboo Tavern

Tamboo Tavern
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Rincon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is a little pricey for the area, but great food overall and perfect beach views. Would recommend but make sure you get out of Rincon and hit up some panaderia's and empanada stands as well.

1  Thank bwblalock3
"vacation"
"waves"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a lot of fun going to our friends wedding hosted at Tamboo. It had fun music, fantastic food, and suoer friendly staff! They have recovered from the hurricane and have a lot to offer. We had a fantastic trip and would go back ahain anytime!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The night that I had visited, they had just reopened after Hurricane Maria. They were running on a diesel generator, but everything was good. The mosquitoes were pretty heavy that night, so the stay was very long.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Me and my wife went for dinner just after sunset. We initially sat in the upper deck and we had a couple of beers there. The view (even at night) is pretty, and the sound of crashing waves adds to the experience. Sadly for us, it started raining so we had to move downstairs. However, it wasn't bad at all since were able to sit next to the wall that looks at the beach.

For dinner I had the churrasco steak with tostones. The churrasco was very good, great taste and not oversaturated (like in some other places). Tostones were fresh and crispy. My wife had the eggplant soup, and it was also very good. My wife also had some fish with amarillos, which she also liked.

The waiter was very nice and attentive. I will definitely be having dinner and drinks here again the next time I return to Rincon.

2  Thank enriquein