3,019 results
All reviews panorama restaurant outdoor pool spa cafe dessert buffet a lake view room lake and mountains thermal suite beautiful hotel top class second to none five star hotel spa facilities star experience pure luxury lough leane main restaurant steam room
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stayed in the hotel for a night recently and was only mad that I couldnt stay longer. From the minute we arrived, we received first class service. Didnt leave the hotel for the 24 hours as there was no need to. The Spa was amazing, the outdoor pool was the high light with a view of the mountains and lakes, it was just stunning. I done a HIIT class while I was there and it was exactly what I needed, so afterwards I hit the gym. The facilities were top class. The Panorama restaurant was second to none. Never enjoyed eating so much as I did when I was there. The food was fantastic and breakfast was a banquet of everything you could think of. The grounds were kept so well and we even got the opportunity to go horse riding all complementary. I would highly recommend The Europe Hotel for a few days away. I will definitely return.
From an extremely satisfied customer.

Room Tip: We got a room with a view of the golf course. It was so peaceful.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
KillarneyHotels, Guest Relations Manager at The Europe Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Niamh O
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at The Europe Hotel & Resort. We are delighted to hear that you all had a memorable experience with us. We really appreciate all the feedback we receive from our valued Guests. Our Team at the Europe Hotel & Resort are very passionate about their work and love meeting New & Repeat Guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you all back to The Europe Hotel & Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

**** A lovely relaxed atmosphere, excellent food and wonderful customer service. I would highly recommend this hotel. There is a wide variety of eateries to chose from and there is no need to leave the hotel for your stay ****

Dear georginaw972
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at The Europe Hotel & Resort. We are delighted to hear that you both had a memorable experience with us. We really appreciate all the feedback we receive from our valued Guests. Our Team at the Europe Hotel & Resort are very passionate about their work and love meeting New & Repeat Guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you both back to The Europe Hotel & Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Married in Aug and a trip to the Europe hotel was one of our mini moons. We loved it and would really recommend the whole experience, the staff, the rooms, the view! It was my new husbands first time and he can't wait for us to go again.

Dear Nicola C
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at The Europe Hotel & Resort. We are delighted to hear that you both had a memorable experience with us. We really appreciate all the feedback we receive from our valued Guests. We are very fortunate with the spectacular panoramic views of the MacGillicuddy Reek Mountain Range and Lough Lein and our stunning Spa, ESPA at the Europe. Our Team at the Europe Hotel & Resort are very passionate about their work and love meeting New & Repeat Guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you both back to The Europe Hotel & Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

we stayed 4 nights at the Hotel Europe during the bad weather between hurricane Ophelia and storm Brian. I have to say the location with view of the lake is simply amazing. The facilities like the the pool/spar area, the lounge, the breakfast at the panorama restaurant or the library are very nice and modern. I missed a coy bar area as the current location is rather small and get noizy quite fast.

The bathroom was nice and big and the room ok. the big issue in the room was the heat, there is no AC and even though we turned off the radiators the heat was extrem.

The service in the hotel depends heavily on the staff it can go from good to quite bad. The brasserie restaurant in my view was a dissapointment from the service to the quality of the food it was at its best average.

so overall this could be 5 star but needs some changes.

1  Thank bscyb
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Customer service excellent.Decor and smalltouches throughout hote eg candles,musicians on Sat evening, chess boards in library etc make this gho tel something special.spa with outdoor hot tub and views of lakes of Killarney is incredible. Food excellent although Desserts not the high point and I ordered room service on Fri evening as wait for Brasserie would have been 45 min but room service delivered my sandwich to the wrong room and I had to ring down again looking for it. Maybe guests should be given priority in brasserie or maybe check in staff should suggest that you reserve the brasserie .I had obviously reserved the panorama restaurant for the Sat but didn't realise it would be necessary to reserve the Brasserie or maybe the room service menu could be made available to eat in the lobby or other seated areas in the hotel but I was told it wasn't and that I must go bk to my room to await room service..that was the only downside to my stay and didn't take from my overall enjoyment

Dear Barbara F
Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to read that you both enjoyed your recent stay with us. We really appreciate all the feedback we receive from our valued Guests. Our team at The Europe Hotel & Resort are extremely passionate about their work and love meeting New and Repeat Guests. We are very fortunate with the spectacular panoramic views and our stunning Spa, ESPA at the Europe. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you both back to The Europe Hotel & Resort in the near future.