Review Highlights
week long tour of switzerland

We started in Geneva and our tour took us through the entire country hitting all the highlights and... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2017
jnbhmi
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Professional Team

We're tour company in USA who arranged a group of 30 people visiting Switzerland on May 2017. We... read more

Reviewed 29 May 2017
Jay8151
Los Angeles, California

All reviews tour company carmen switzerland trip swisssafari kurt country team life mountains castle
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We had a day for a tour in and around Geneva and a day for Zurich. Carmen, through back and forth emails, worked out perfect itineraries for each day. Of course, having a perfect itinerary is one thing, if your tour guide is a dud, half the tour is ruined.
We were so lucky that we had Kurt as our guide. His energy, enthusiasm and especially his quick witted sense of humor made the tours a joy! We kept saying to ourselves how lucky we were to have had Kurt.
The Mercedes van Kurt drove us in was very comfortable and the restaurants we had lunch in were outstanding. Carmen really knows his stuff.
You may first look at the price and think "Oh, that's too expensive!" But after having gone on these SwissSafari tours, I can tell you they are VERY good value for the money! Well worth the price.
You get what you pay for. You have limited time. Go for it! And enjoy it.

2  Thank AmoureuxDeVoituresFR
SwissSafari, Owner at SwissSafari GmbH, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Ron,
Thank you very much for the great review! With pleasure I read that our service met your epxectations and that your small group enjoyed the excursions. Kurt loved to share his time with you and we would be very happy to welcome you another time in Switzerland!

Thank you again for your trust in us!

Best regards

Carmen Aebi
CEO/Owner
SwissSafari GmbH

Reviewed 25 December 2015

My family and I went through a 7-day-tour throughout Switzerland with Swiss Safari a while ago (sorry to write my impressions so late!). We’re still longing the beautiful landscapes we saw and the first class service we received. Carmen and our guide Kurt made your vacation simply unforgettable. Not only did we have time to relax, make stops wherever we wanted to and as long as desired, but we also learned a lot about the history of the places, about the country, the culture, etc. Carmen is friendly, patient and attentive to every single detail. Kurt had always a smile on his face and was extremely flexible and patient. Some weeks before starting the tour she sends a whole package of brochures to many options we will find along the way. In this way we can already have an idea what we would like to do and see. Once you start the tour, you’ll find another package of information inside the car with the optional tours, history of the places, a map with the customized tour we’re doing as well as information about all hotels we’re staying. All recommended places and hotels were very nice.
She came personally to receive us and see us off with a little gift. As my sister was celebrating her birthday, Carmen also prepared a very nice surprise to her…it made the occasion really special for us.
Prices are surely above the average, but the service exceeds the expectations!

4  Thank cecmix

Dear Cecilia,
What a pleasure to hear from you again via Tripadvisor! Please excuse for not responsing earlier.... but time flies.

Thank you for taking your time to send this great review after such a long time! I remember well of your lovely family and was honored to work out this tour for your family get-together and sister's birthday. It makes me happy that you still remember of your Holidays in Switzerland!!
It would be nice to meet you again sometimes and I wish you and your family all the best.

Warm regards
Carmen Aebi
CEO/Owner
SwissSafari GmbH

Reviewed 16 September 2015

we only going to be in Geneva for two nights and one full day, i wanted to see as much as i could without it being to stressful , Camron understood this and worked with me to make it happen, our guide was Hugo , he brought a vast , literally , of knowledge and we quickly built a relationship and were off to see the countryside. Hugo was always checking in to see that we wre comfortable and happy with what was happening. we stayed on schedule, had a wine tasting, lunch at Le Deck, saw Chillon Maison, and finsihed with a Steam paddle boat ride back to Geneva from Nyon . What a great day! it was inexpensive , it was what we wanted and in style!1

5  Thank Tom and Pat S
SwissSafari, Geschäftsführer at SwissSafari GmbH, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for getting back to me and for taking your time for this excellent rating on tripadvisor - its much appreciated!

It makes me happy that you were satisfied with our service and that you and your wife had a great day!

Hugo was happy to be your host for the day and to show you some places along lake Geneva. He is on his way to concer Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania but will be pleased to read your feedback which I will forward to him.

Thank you again for your trust in us. It would be a pleasure to welcome you and your wife back to Switzerland another time and to show you more of our homeland.

All the best and best regards to your wife.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I got in touch with Carmen Aebi on March 6 2015 for our upcoming family vacation in Geneva in June. Carmen promptly responded with multiple itinerary options to suit our needs and time constraints. Initially it took me over 4-5 days of back and forth communication to convey our priorities that would address the limitations of my mom (knee surgery and limited mobility) and 6 year old kid but once Carmen understood the issues she was very sensitive and informative about the various alternatives that we could try.

When we reached Geneva, Mr. Richard came to pick us up at our Hotel. He is extremely professional and courteous. Our two days with Mr. Richard, his fine driving skills through the winding roads of Swiss Alps and his perfect sightseeing recommendations worked well for us. He was very accommodating and we did modify our tour a little bit--but it all worked really well for our family.

Tour with Swiss Safari is a Luxury experience and they do not cut corners so even if the price seems a tad steep --you will find lot of value in going with them. We strongly recommend them for your Switzerland Tour.

5  Thank Archana S
SwissSafari, Geschäftsführer at SwissSafari GmbH, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Dear Archana,

Your great rating makes me happy!
It's great to read about a perfect trip in my homeland! Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review and for the very good rating.

I love to create tours which suit the guests and I'm happy that your tour turned out to suit everyone in the family and that you enjoyed Switzerland!
Richard was happy to spend the time with your nice family and I enjoyed very much meeting you and your family in Zurich!

I wish you and your family all the best and would be happy to meet you again in Switzerland!

Warm regards

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Dear SwissSafari-Team!
Once again - thank you for a fantastic trip and an outstanding service! Simply for the best holidays we had ever.
Carmen did a great job in planning our program, had a good sense of what teenagers like and we were impressed by the Hotels she booked for us - the view from our rooms were awesome!
Richard's flexibility and knowledge about Switzerland made our holidays perfect.
We will come back to see more of beautiful Switzerland and will use SwissSafari again!
Our family can recommend Carmen and her SwissSafari-Team highly!
Joanne, Pete, Kelly and Marc

5  Thank Peter M
SwissSafari, Inhaber at SwissSafari GmbH, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2014

Dear Pete with family,
Happy to read that you had so much fun on your trip with us - thank you for the great rating and for sharing your expereince with others! The whole SwissSafari-Team looks forward to welcoming you in the future on another fantastic tour! Thank you for having been our guests.
Cheers,