Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodstock
US$ 84
US$ 82
US$ 100
US$ 98
Econo Lodge Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
Westmount Motel(Woodstock)
US$ 53
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewswater slidespancakespool areahampancake machinenewer hoteljacuzzi tubsized bedolder hotelsfront desk staffbreakfast staffthe breakfast arealocation is excellentpillow selectionwelcome treatdesk and office chairrecently stayed here
Reviewed 19 June 2012

What a wonderful surprise - great room,quiet, staff quick ..... Wonderful wonderful ....

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Wonderful is exactly what we like to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Woodstock. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed here on our way home from a great Canadian vacation. It was situated very close to the freeway and there were several restaurant choices across the street, most of whom will give a 10% discount if you show your room key. They also have room service from five of these places if you are too lazy to walk across the street. The staff were nice and helpful as always and we had a nice room that was clean as we expect in this chain. The breakfast was the usual bounty and I found cheese biscuits that were light and tasty. Free WIFI always helps make my choice and it worked well. It is a typical Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for choosing us as part of your great Canadian vacation! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I agree those cheese biscuits are delicious. The restaurants across the street offering a 10% discount when you show your room key is definitely an added bonus, so I'm glad you were able to take advantage of that. Again, thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again on your next great Canadian vacation.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

We stayed in a King suite recently. The room was very nice - king sized bed, jacuzzi, two flat screen tvs, fridge. Excellent breakfast in the morning. The pancake machine is amazing, and great selection of breakfast food, including hot items. The finishes in the hotel are very sleek and look great. There is a pool with a big slide and a small business centre in the lobby with two computers and printer. Free wi-fi in rooms too. The bathroom had a large walk-in shower and was quite nice. Only complaint is that they obviously spent a great deal of money to make this hotel look great, but all of the dishes are disposable! So I had to sip wine in the jacuzzi out of a plastic glass, and all breakfast dishes are plastic, including plates, bowls, cutlery, glasses, etc. Not very environmentally friendly and kind of tacky, given how nice this hotel is.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cathy P
HIEX_Woodstock, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us, and rating us the "Best hotel in Woodstock"! I'm pleased to see you enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. Those King Jacuzzi rooms are one of the nicest rooms we have available, and I'm glad it met your expectations. With regards to the breakfast plates/cutlery, yes unfortunately we are required to have disposable plates & cutlery as part of the Brand standard, but we are working on an environmentally-friendly alternative. We do have "real" wine glasses that we can bring up to your room, so next time you stay with us please ask the front desk and they can give you a set to use-- definitely better than drinking wine from plastic cups! :)
Thanks again for your compliments, and we can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I love this hotel. I am a platinum member and travel a lot. This is my favorite holiday Inn. I have stayed here a number of times. Good location, clean rooms. A business persons idea of perfection. keep up the great work.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jack b
HIEX_Woodstock, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2012

Wow! Being the favourite Holiday Inn for a Platinum Priority Club member is a true honour. Thank you very much for your compliments -- we do try to ensure our business guests have everything they need when away from home, so I'm glad we were able to attain "perfection".
Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed 13 December 2011

I come to Woodstock a lot for business and love that the Holiday Inn is now open. It is new, clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The workout facility is sufficient (treadmills, free weights - to 25 lbs. and all in one machine) and the pool is just "ok". The slide is open only on weekends and they do not have a jacuzzi.

On the upside, the breakfast (served till 9:30) is great and they have a pancake machine that makes surprisingly good pancakes.

Also, I love the fact that they give you both soft and firm pillows on the bed and that they label them as such for you.

Overall, I enjoy my stays here and I know you will to!

Room Tip: The way the hotel is positioned, I don't see any "bad" rooms here, but I always ask for a high floor number (4).
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TMuff

Great! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
I know I'm going off on a bit of a tangent, but I occasionally stay overnight at the hotel to ensure I experience everything from "the guest's perspective". Anyway, after reading the last few reviews, I stayed over last weekend and finally tasted the pancakes again, and you're absolutely correct -- for a machine that makes you pancakes in 45 seconds, they were pretty good!
Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay with us!