Lowest prices for your stay
$79
View deal
Hotels.com
$79
View deal
Algotels
Priceline
Hurb$98
All reviews walled garden leisure facilities the main hotel christmas party executive room coffee machine evening meal lovely hotel wedding reception changing rooms a lovely stay wedding breakfast following morning cooked breakfast stayed for one night comfy bed full english
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2022

My partner and I were sceptical about coming back as we stayed last year and the food was terrible, however this visit was honestly amazing. Such good service and lovely rooms!! Definitely will be back!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott Marsh, Other at Barton Manor Hotel & Spa, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us and you were able to dine with us in our Walled Garden Restaurant. We highly appreciate your comments and I have passed these on to all of our team.

I hope I can welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

We only stayed for the one night over the Bank Holiday Weekend and actually only booked the day before! We were checked in very quickly by a very friendly receptionist. Our room was a Superior King and we were impressed with the size and comfort, the beds and pillows were comfortable and the bathroom is very clean with good quality towels and toiletries. We went down to the bar area which is small but very nice and the young receptionist became the bar tender ! She is very busy but had a lovely smile and is so helpful ! There is a nice seating area outside in the walled garden where you can sit and enjoy a drink. We ate out so didn’t use the restaurant in the evening however breakfast was superb the next morning. Fresh, hot and a lovely varied choice better than we have had in a long time even in 5* Hotels. Again the staff were excellent, so attentive and constantly checking if we needed anything. The waiter offers fresh coffee and tea at your table ! You never need to ask for a top up. A very enjoyable stay made even better by the staff ! All a credit to the Hotel. We have recommended to family and friends and will definitely return.

Room tip: Ask for room overlooking the garden
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Kate & Chris,

Firstly, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay here with us and we highly appreciate your comments on our rooms! Regarding breakfast thank you very much! I have passed your feedback on to our team and also our chefs.

I hope I can welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 30 August 2022

Hotel was in a great location, friendly staff, breakfast was good, swimming pool ect was brilliant the executive room was clean and very spacious will definitely use the hotel in the future when in the area

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Scott Marsh, Other at Barton Manor Hotel & Spa, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review and for taking the time to leave us some comments and feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and you used all of our facilities!

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2022

Had a work Meeting at the Barton Manor Hotel. The staff are very attentive and nothing is ever a problem. Had lunch in the hotel and it was fantastic. We had a pizza buffet and the pizza's were to die for. Fresh stoned baked and amples to choose from.

If you need a venue for a large or small meeting i would highly recommend The Barton Manor Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your meeting here with us and also that you enjoyed your lunch including our new pizzas! I have passed your feedback on to our team and also to our chefs. We highly appreciate the feedback!

I hope I can welcome you back to Barton Manor Hotel & Spa in the near future

Reviewed 26 August 2022

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and it just keeps getting better and better. I love how you are made to feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door. The staff are so welcoming and always on hand to make my stay super special. This week I was working away and choose one of the Executive rooms, it was absolutely perfect! Spacious, luxurious and homely.
The spa was absolutely incredible too. I had a swim before dinner and a few drinks in the bar. The restaurant has had a wonderful interior lift and it really was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I can’t wait to go back with my family.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review! I am glad to hear you have enjoyed all of your stays here with us at Barton Manor Hotel & Spa! Firstly thank you for your comments regarding the hotel & our rooms, we highly appreciate your feedback and I am glad you were able to enjoy all of our facilities! Regarding our Walled Garden restaurant thank you again for your comments, I have passed these on to all our our restaurant team and our chefs.

I hope I can welcome you back again in the near future