GreenTree Inn & Suites Pinetop(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 161
US$ 151
Hotels.com
PVC at Roundhouse Resort(Pinetop-Lakeside)
US$ 166
US$ 158
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

Best Western Inn of Pinetop(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 124
Quality Inn(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 100
QualityInn
Double B Lodge(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
Orbitz.com
Antlers Inn(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 105
Hidden Rest Cabins(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 116
ComfortInn
TimberLodge Inn(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Lumberman's Village(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 105
All reviewsfishget awayfantastic weekendboat dockthe main highwayowners and staffrustic cabinphoenix heathiking trailswoodsdeckfireplacebedroomrowboatshuffleboardtelevisioncondo
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Had a fantastic weekend. Rustic, simple cabin. Clean. Took me back to my youth when I stayed here in the 60's. A private lake. Fishing, hiking, deck relaxing. Just simple fun. The hosts/owners were fantastic. Will do it again, soon. We just relaxed and had fun being bums. Picturesque lake setting.

Saw families having fun feeding ducks and geese and bonding in the outdoors.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Chris, my wonderful Bride of 25 years, surprised me with two night stay. As some will know we were there 2 years ago for a big family get-to-gather. This time it was just the two of us and our dog....Our cabin was right next to the lake...We were able to eat,nap,eat, nap, Relax more then we ever...NO time did we have to be somewhere...It was so great that Chris ask if I wanted to stay another day. We did. It was wonderful....Cool nights, but the cabin heater worked great. It will not be 2 years until the next stay

Room Tip: bring your hiking shoes ---lots of trails near....bring fishing gear- fishing is fishing
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

went for a quick stay. nothing but fresh air good food. great people in the area a lot of arts and crafts for anyone who has a love for the artistic world. friendly people all around if you happen to get lost. lakes fishing hiking need I say more.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monica M
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

This is a quiet resort, peaceful, and full of beautiful scenery, the one thing it lacks is amenities. This wasn't too bothersome because there are plenty of fun activities in the area. I didn't catch any fish, but may not have been the resorts fault so I will not remove points for that. Overall, it was a lovely place, near a lot of attractions. Good senior trip :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nick L
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

So we booked/made the reservations to stay at Lake of the woods Resort. I have to admit, at first I was like what am I/we going to do there, at the resort or in Pinetop, (we are from Phx, Scottsdale area). I'm so glad I went to Pinetop & stayed here. We (2 people) stayed at the Cedars, October 1-3. It had everything you needed. Micro, coffee maker, wine opener, all utensils. They even had a BBQ unit, with a full propane tank and all the BBQ tools, on the front porch. The #1 thing was it was SO peaceful & relaxing. The beautiful pines & lake surroundings were so relaxing. They have boats available. Sunday afternoon I took a rowboat out, with a fishing pole that I just bought from Walmart down the street. While on the boat it started to rain lightly & we didn't even want to go back... we wanted to enjoy the scenery and peacefulness as much as we could. The Cedars does have 2 queen beds. They look uncomfortable, but we slept very well! The front of the Cedars is facing the busy road, but that didn't affect our sleep, we slept well!! The back porch does have a view of the lake. At the Cedars, the beds, bathroom were clean. The fireplace is a plus. The only negative was the carpet had heavy stains!! But overall we had an AMAZING, PEACEFUL Getaway. We will be back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple