All reviewscomplimentary snacksnespresso machinemechanics instituteold buildingjunior suitemueslibeautiful hotelbreakfast bagcontinental breakfastboutique hotelhigh ceilingslibrary suitein townfree wifiquality linenlovely bathroomprivate balcony
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I just loved what they have done in this hotel. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. They don't forget anything. A lovely kimono was set out, they had complimentary snacks and a lovely little breakfast. You won me over. Can't wait to return with my partner.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

While more expensive than several other Hotels in Mudgee: worth the extra expense.
I travel with Business & need a decent Hotel.
Very comfy & quiet. The Room has everything you need.
Only downside I could not find Foxtel & Reception is not 24hrs.
But, I always come back

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Spent a few days here early this month. Quite comfortable, extremely well decorated, cramped? - maybe just compact. Staff exceptionally helpful. Where to eat and visit etc. Nothing too much trouble. Will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Perry St Hotel was a wonderful end to our trip.
Patrick was very helpful and attentive prior to our stay and on arrival we were warmly welcomed by staff. Our room was beautifully decorated and comfortable with lovely extra touches - warm on arrival, coffee machine, kitchenette, breakfast goodies, bath robes. The hotel is in a lovely old building and well located within easy walk of main shopping area.
Highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JudyO4
Reviewed 16 July 2017

This beautifully renovated, classic old hotel is superb. Tastefully decorated throughout the accommodation is comfortable and quiet and has quality fittings. The generous provisions including complementary continental breakfast and snacks adds to this gem. I suggest treating yourself to a stay at the Perry Street Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple