Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Girls weekend in Mudgee

Booked our Mudgee wine tour with Mark and we are so glad we did! He was so friendly, flexible and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
renaew133
via mobile
An exquisite trip

Mark is a phenomenal guide. He knows the owners of viniades personally and comes with many fun... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Pioneer85922
via mobile

All reviews girls trip great itinerary great relationship wine purchases took pictures went the extra mile lots of fun local area great wineries great knowledge of the area fantastic wine local knowledge my partner lowe wines pizza mark photos
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Absolutely fantastic! My 3 friends and I very much enjoyed the wine tour with Mark. Mark went out of his way to make sure that we could get on a tour (the weekend was already completely booked out) and even dropped us home to our accommodation afterward which was completely out of town. The tour was very personalised - Mark helped me choose the wineries and made sure we got to all of the places we really wanted to go to. Every stop was so insightful and we got one on one attention with the wine makers and staff at every stop who all knew Mark personally very well. We got to experience the best of Mudgee wineries and food and got to enjoy a private tour - just the 4 of us - for no extra cost. Mark had waters on the bus for us all and also took pictures for us throughout the day with a good quality camera so we could relax and enjoy the day with a photographer capturing the memorable moments for us! Mark also went the extra mile and drove us to see a popular Kangaroo hang out spot at dusk before dropping us at our accommodation. I would strongly recommend a wine tour with Tour Mudgee Now and Then and particularly with Mark. We had the most amazing time and cannot wait to come back and do it all again!

1  Thank Bianca M
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had an incredible day with Mark last Saturday! He met us in town in the morning and had our day itinerary ready to go. Earlier in the week my friend had requested that we visit a few wineries that were at the top of her ‘go to’ list. He was more than happy to accomodate her requests.
We were so fortunate to be the only group (4) people on our tour and Mark went above and beyond for us and was so accommodating to our every need, question and request. He even drove us back to our accomodation 30 mins out of town!
Our day with Mark was so personalised and I loved that every winery we went to, they new Mark and we would have such a special and intimate experience tasting fantastic wines. Mark also had a camera the whole day and sent us photos the next day documenting our experience.

Thank you Mark for such a fantastic day, we can’t wait to come back to Mudgee for another tour with you!

1  Thank amandak230290
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Return group to Mudgee- had to have Mark again! Such a great day and visited new wineries that we hadn’t been to before- always such a fabulous day with mark as our driver - thanks again

1  Thank spatsynz
Reviewed 18 August 2018

We toured with Mark recently in the company of great friends. This was a fantastic experience - we were in safe hands from the outset. Mark is knowledgeable, friendly, organised and an all round professional - our first trip to Mudgee, but based on our experience, will not be our last.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank sherpagirl66
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Our day at the Mudgee Wineries was fabulous Mark made the day special from start to finish. We loved every place we went and Mark organised everything for us so all we needed to do was enjoy the tastings and each other’s company. I would recommend Mudgee Now and Then Tours and we will be back again. Thanks Mark!!

1  Thank Cherie T