“Maybe for a drink ”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 23
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We have been to El Grill Steak House last night and I have chosen this place after reading the comments on TripAdvisor.

I would not go again.

The food was nothing but average and therefore way too expensive.

My goat cheese salad was like the mixed salad you can buy in supermarkets with a slice of toasted bread and a slice of goat cheese on that slice. Not melted, no dressing, no salt...nothing.
All that for more than 12€.

I also ordered a mini burger which was so dry that I could barely chew it.
Didn't finish that one.

Last, I had a croquette. The menue says croquettes so I thought it is tapas and they write it down in plural, but it was one little croquette on a slice of baguette.

My boyfriend had a steak and fries which were okay but not overwhelming.

The one thing that was overwhelming was the staff!
All the people are really nice, friendly and always ready to help.
Great people!

I had a cocktail for a good finish and that was it.

I expect more if I spend as much money as I did last night.

Better go to the little local bars away from the tourist areas.
Their food is fantastic and you pay so much less.

After all we are here to experience Spain, aren't we

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We were just out in about around and stumbled upon this nice place for drinks and dinner. Had a really great time!! The staff were charming and the food was flawless!! We also ordered wine with the guidance of the staff and were very pleased with it! I would recommend this place for any occasion!! Do not miss out and go down to the El grill steak house!!
Many thanks for that amazing night you gave us!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We stop off a couple times and had various tapas for lunch with a local beer. The service was very good.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The good part is that the staff is friendly. The food is decent, but really nothing special. Wine selection is rather poor. Will not return.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Friendly staff and nice atmosphere but the steaks were average and served up on a gimmicky wooden board. Not worth a second visit