“relaxation by the beach”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of ATOV9 Villa Alona

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Christina...
“relaxation by the beach”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed with my two young children at this villa during the month of June. It is very spacious and simply but at the same time tastefully decorated in a way that makes you feel comfortable and welcome. Moreover it is with en-suite bathrooms in all the rooms!

However, what myself and my young children enjoyed the most was its outside space. There was adequate space for the boys to play on the grass, if they were not enjoying the coolness of the swimming pool. This was were I would spend most of my time enjoying the sea view and the calmness.

The location is quite convenient asthe closest beach is 5 minutes away by car and Ayia
Napa where you can go to visit the bars and restaurants is only 10 minutes away by car.

I recommend this villa to anyone who wants to have a relaxing holiday with their family and children in Ayia Napa.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing