“Beautiful Restaurant with Atmosphere”
Review of Parrilla Natural

Parrilla Natural
Ranked #25 of 197 Restaurants in Almancil
Price range: US$ 49 - US$ 86
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Very atmospheric restaurant with delicious food , nice live music and exceptionally efficient staff. We had a problem with one of our parties meals and it was dealt with, with the utmost professional service. At no time did we feel awkward for complaining and the problem was rectified immediately with friendliness and efficiency. Thank you
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a memorable evening.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We recently had dinner at Parrilla Natural and it is no doubt a beautiful setting however we found the food and service to be a lot better in the gourmet natural restaurant. We were not made to feel special and found it all a very quick experience! It felt they were trying to get us out for the next sitting and our evening out was over in just over an hour! Food was nice but we have defiantly had better steaks elsewhere. As we were a small table and not regulars we felt others got better attention We will stick to Gourmet Natural in future!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Went here with work colleagues. It's in the middle of nowhere but well worth the drive. Food was sensational, the service was outstanding and the restaurant lovely. We ate al fresco in the garden under an enormous tree. I don't normally eat steak but had one as people said it would be the best I'd eat. Very true - it was absolutely lovely. Prices reasonable too. Would highly recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say from the moment we turned into the drive you know your in for a special evening. The setting of this restaurant is beautiful, we were greeted at the door and taken through part of the restaurant to have some drinks and why not start the evening with a lovely cocktail. Throughout the evening the staff were attentive and charming...my glass was never empty and I didn't lift a bottle! We had the pleasure of sitting beneath the beautiful tree that is lit up to the tip of every branch. Now the food.........mouthwatering just thinking about it, we had quite a selection which was all delicious, for me the tempura prawns were amazing and the Provolone al horno cheese was delightful, for main we went for the Brasero - a mixed grill consisting of sirloin, fillet, rib eye and lamb, accompanied by some lovely seasonal veg and spinach gratin which I couldn't put down. All the meat was cooked to perfection and I would highly recommend this option to experience a wonderful selection which was beautifully presented on a hot stone. The waitresses were very knowledgable about the sources of all the food which is all home grown where possible and every ingredient independently sourced by the management. You have to visit Parrilla to truly experience a 5 star restaurant. Oh....don't forget to finish off with an espresso martini.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We were staying in Albufeira and met a young British woman who told us that we just had to go to Parilla Natural. It was about a 25 minute car ride from our hotel (Rocamar). My husband and I were not sure what to expect but when we arrived we were struck by the beauty of this outdoor paradise. Beautiful decor and lighting everywhere and gorgeous grounds all around us. We started with the grilled chorizo and then had the Chateaubriand for 2 and had a nice bottle of red Portuguese wine. Everything was great and this restaurant was totally worth the drive to Almancil!