“Amazing experience ”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Trattoria Voscenza is one of the best restaurants of the island. I was there this summer with my family and we enjoyed a beautiful dinner. The dishes were made of fresh raw materials and we appreciated the high quality of the fish. Great staff and atmosphere.
I truly recommend it!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Visited Lampedusa for Job. Trattoria Voscenza is one of the best restaurant there considering quality/price. We felt very well. Gero is the nice boss and he proposed to us so many different possible plats according to the Sicilian Tradition with a special touch of modernity.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is a very good restaurant and highly recommended. It is one of the very very few restaurants that serves grilled steak for those who do not like fish like me.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

A cosy restaurant in the main street of the small village (Via Roma). You can find a kind staff and eat unforgettable fish' dishes. My advice is to choose the "piatto del giorno".

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Poor service, I ordered pasta with prawns and I got only ONE prawn, no receipt and when requested I got an old receipt from another table. Very overpriced . I will never go again