“Take your time”
Review of Mediterana

Mediterana
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We planned for 4 hours here, but stayed longer. There is so much to see, different saunas and thermal baths, and then the gorgeous rooms to just relax or take a nap in. It rained the day we were there,but if sunny, I would plan to spend the entire day and lounge outside in the sun for a few hours too.

Very important to understand the different areas available too. The thermal bath area seemed family friendly and visitors are clothed/swimsuits. The "wellness" areas are nude, coed areas. Bring a towel or bathrobe and some sort of slippers/water sandals along.

Plenty of food and drink options inside to make a long day of it.

3  Thank famaway

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I was a member of Mediterana for many years but due to some health problems, had to drop my membership (sigh). What you notice immediately upon entering Mediterana is a feeling of luxury, cleaness, excellent staff and sense of well being. Sauna area is a dream but my favorite place is in one of the many pools....absolute number 1 being the salt water pool. Large, park - like outside garden with plenty of lounging areas is perfect for sunbathing. Since Mediterana is rather expensive (well worth the price, however), the caliber of guests is noticeable. Food is excellent. All-in-all, an absolutely fabulous way to spend some hours or the entire day!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed weekend with my man in Mediterana, the design is just gorgeous, authentic and the spa is very big, offers the biggest choice of saunas that I have ever seen, beautiful gardens. We only missed 2 things, maybe you could increase the price 10€ but add fresh water sources there which were very missing and we only found one in Thermal area at the end of our visit and me - not a German speaker felt not welcome there at all, I couldn't find simplest things, everything was in German, all information about saunas, even then not disturb cards on the door... no English at all...

1  Thank nelaja
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

A great place to totally relax. You will need a minimum of 4 hours to enjoy the spa. There are multiple saunas all quiet and clean and steam rooms. Inside relaxation areas and swimming pools. Note: this is a co-ed nude facility. There is a lovely restaurant and plenty of areas outside for lounging. You can rent robes and towels but it is much cheaper to bring your own robe, towel and shower supplies.

2  Thank ruthk125