Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
A total new Spa Experience

What has this experience been a treat? A wonderful one. The Spa is specially designed in... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Julieswiss2014
Hong Kong, China
Very good and stylish place, but a bit overcrowded at times

It's regarded as one of the best sauna temples in the area, many visitors come from far away. It's... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2017
holgerjakobs_GL
Bergisch Gladbach, Germany

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed weekend with my man in Mediterana, the design is just gorgeous, authentic and the spa is very big, offers the biggest choice of saunas that I have ever seen, beautiful gardens. We only missed 2 things, maybe you could increase the price 10€ but add fresh water sources there which were very missing and we only found one in Thermal area at the end of our visit and me - not a German speaker felt not welcome there at all, I couldn't find simplest things, everything was in German, all information about saunas, even then not disturb cards on the door... no English at all...

1  Thank nelaja
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

A great place to totally relax. You will need a minimum of 4 hours to enjoy the spa. There are multiple saunas all quiet and clean and steam rooms. Inside relaxation areas and swimming pools. Note: this is a co-ed nude facility. There is a lovely restaurant and plenty of areas outside for lounging. You can rent robes and towels but it is much cheaper to bring your own robe, towel and shower supplies.

2  Thank ruthk125
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We had all day passes through a local hotel. It was absolutely amazing. The saunas, the pools, lounge areas, the food. I will go again, I cannot wait to return.
I would recommend bringing a robe, towel, and shower sandals. The rental was reasonable, 7 € for the robe.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

More than beautiful! I´ve visited Mediterana more than twice. It´s a great place to relaxe. You has to feel directly in India or in a country of 1000 and one night

1  Thank konitzer
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My gf and I visited mediterana for the first time and we were impressed. Lots of spaces to relaxe and nap, big swimming pools, Whirlpools and for sure a big amount of sauna. I'm not going very often to places like this but I had really much fun for more than 10h! 40,00 EUR is a decent price as well for what u get. It's very clean, friendly stuff and nice audience. I would recommend it and definitely come back.

1  Thank PriceMTL