All reviews north shore orpheum tv reception location views city sydney
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The rooms are clean and the staff are very helpful. Price is reasonable and in a good location.
You can walk to the various restaurants and the food is great.
Will stay there again when in Sydney and on the North Shore.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Unit is small but clean. microwave oven is provided but no toaster. Cupboard over laundry tub needs protection so you do not hit your head. Undercover car park is available but at extra cost. It is close to bus stops to city and surounding suburbs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Quality greeting at reception and the service was awesome through out my stay! Nice clean apartment that positioned me ideally for a talk i was delivering in Neutral Bay the following Morning! I booked this establishment based on its location and would have no hesitation in staying there again in the future!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My main issue is the price. This should not be $250. I'm a local so I know what I was getting and needed to stay here for my last night before I moved. Room was clean, reception was friendly, they allowed a noon checkout since I was catching a flight that day. But $250 is really too much. The apartment is only central if you have business or friends on the north shore. But they either need to lower their prices are upgrade the rooms. It is nice to have a kitchenette and laundry however. Shower didn't even have soap though.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Donald B, Owner at Park Regis Concierge Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Caroline F
Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable, friendly and clean accommodation.
I agree that location is great with easy access to the surrounding suburbs and attractions located on the lower north shore, as well as the city. As you mentioned the facilities within the apartments in particular the kitchenette and laundry are advantageous especially for longer stays.
As a local as well as a customer of ours I am pleased to also inform you that with the recent takeover of the apartment by new management there is a progressive product improvement plan in place to bring the apartments up to the same standard. Works are ongoing and as you can appreciate certain things take longer than others.
Once again I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I sincerely hope that you have settled in your new place well and look forward to welcomeing you back at the our property next time you're over this part of Sydney.
Donald B
Managment

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Not a bad apartment. Not the best I've stayed in but pretty good. Had a issue with the shower screen and it was fixed promptly.

Noise is a real issue with the traffic on Military Road but it was really bad at night due to planned roadworks. Luckily I had earplugs and I slept okay. Management also gave me 2 free movie tickets to the Orpheum Theatre across the road. A very nice gesture and what a great movie theatre!

Room Tip: Go for a room that's not on Military Road and you'll be fine.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear M9997GGmarkv

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us at Park Regis Concierge Apartments, our guest feedback is paramount to us.

I'm sorry to hear about the shower screen issue but I'm glad that it was attended to in a timely manner.

Sincere apologies with any inconvenience experienced as a result of the roadworks on Military Road. These are expected to conclude in early May. To mitigate impact to our guests we have limited our availability on nights of known road works to harbour side facing rooms that are located on the other side of the building away from Military Road.

Thank you again for your review, and I do hope that we may have another opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

With Kindest Regards,