All reviews brewers fayre retail park air con restaurant attached empire cinema passing out parade continental breakfast leisure centre modern hotel large tv local amenities reception staff room was spotless great nights sleep would stay again the ground floor couldn't fault
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

A particularly wet, soggy and cold Coast to Coast trip saw us abandon the tent and retreat to the nearest Premier Inn. Whilst Catterick is everything we’d expect from a Premier Inn re standards what we didn’t expect was the star on Reception that is June! Hearing our tale of endurance not only was a room ready super snappy but she even offered to take our muddiest of gear and wash it! A pretty miserable day ended with a definite twinkle because of her thoughtfulness!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I really like this hotel. Very good price for a stay on New Year's eve. I was visiting family in the area so I decided to stay at the Premier inn for the night. It was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I'm a great fan of Premier inn and so far they have not disappointed me. The staff at the entrance greeting people was very helpful indeed. Will stay there again for sure.

Room Tip: I only stayed a night so view was not a priority for me. Comfort was my priority and this hotel offered a comfortable bed and TV.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have stayed here a few times and have always found the facilities, room and staff great. Very central, lots of places to get food, either to eat In or take out. Large Tesco nearby, boots, sports direct and other shops if needed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 29 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived yesterday following a long tirering drive from Plymouth through heavy rain, then we got to Premier inn and were greeted with friendly faces of the staff who are always very helpful, then on entering our room found a lovely note welcoming us back and a packet of chocolate digestive biscuits and extra tea bags as they know we like our tea, then after a nice meal at the Brewers Fayre which is in the same building we enjoyed a great nights sleep on the famous Premier inn Hypnos bed something we always look forward to and are now considering buying one for our bedroom at home, we will be back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple