We had an extended family holiday here with four families. We all had premium beachfront apartments, 3 on the ground floor and 1 on the second floor. I would definately recommend getting a beachfront apartment if you can as the setting and views are lovely. The ground floor apartments have direct access to the garden and private beach. The 2nd floor apartment had amazing views. All our apartments were renovated but some were more tastefully renovated than others. As they are all privately owned they have different decor and standards of fittings but they are all very comfortable and clean with well equipped kitchens. Despite other reviews we found the beds to be quite comfortable. The resort itself is well maintained with plenty of lounge chairs by the beach and pool. There are several BBQ's along the beachfront which we used several times and they were very clean. There is also a huge BBQ area with lots of seating in an area near the pool. The pool is heated and has a spa and toddler pool. The managers of the resort were friendly and helpful. You can rent canoes, kayaks and paddle boards but they should lower the price which would make them more popular as it is the perfect location for enjoying any water activities. The location of the resort is about a 15-20 minute walk to Hastings street and about the same to Noosaville. A car would be handy but not necessary. We have stayed at Noosa many times but this is the first time staying on the river and we really enjoyed the peaceful river setting and the lovely views especially at sunset. Would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT RESORT IN NOOSA Located on the longest private waterfront beach in Noosa on four acres of tropical gardens. 54 one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments offering stunning beach, marina or garden views. Bring the boat and book one of our Marina Berths at no extra charge.(subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Culgoa Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culgoa Point Beach Hotel Noosa
- Culgoa Point Beach Resort Noosa, Sunshine Coast