“Best ice cream”

Royal Copenhagen Ice-Creamery
Ranked #7 of 18 Dessert in Noosa
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 8
Description: Royal Copenhagen Ice Creamery has been located in Hastings Street, Noosa since 1992! Selling Fresh Home Made Ice Cream, Sorbets and Waffle Cones, how could you resist the temptation!! Also offering Free Sprinkle or Nut Coated Cones, Caramel or Chocolate Fudge and Cream!! YUMMM
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I wish I had taken a photo! I am a huge frozen yogurt lover and I had their version of frozen yoghurt with mango and strawberries 3 days straight! I tried everyone else’s ice cream I was with and they were all delicious too. If you want something sweet and guilty free try the froyo!

Date of visit: June 2018
demi K, Manager at Royal Copenhagen Ice-Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

YAY !
very happy to hear that you loved our fruit whips as much as we do :)
Made with low fat, home made yogurt and fruit, what's not to love !
Look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We sampled all the ice-cream shops on Hastings street and this one was our favourite. Loads of different flavours, huge servings and friendly service. The price was a little more expensive than the others, but the ice-cream was delicious.

Date of visit: April 2018

What a lovely review!
Thank you very much for picking our ice cream store as your favourite on Hastings Street!
We take pride in the great quality of Ice-Ceam that we produce ourselves locally and are very happy you loved it

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My fav ice cream shop around! My all time go to for a sneaky snack has a great range of flavours ect Also has really friendly staff

Date of visit: April 2018

Thankyou for your kind review! We love happy customers

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I have been past Royal Copenhagen many times but this is the first time to order there.
We just ordered hot dogs and a milkshake, the milkshake had very generous proportions of chocolate ice cream and was delicious - unfortunately the hot dogs were nowhere near the same quality.
Both had buns that could have been fresher - they were not stale but certainly not fresh (Saturday morning visit).
The Frankfurt’s were tasty but unfortunately cold.
I ordered two different styles of hotdogs and I asked which was which (as there was no other indication)the person serving was unsure but he said that it was easy to pick - his response was I think that one is the Noosa dog?

Date of visit: March 2018

We are very sorry that you were not happy with your hotdog! our hotdog rolls are purchased daily from the local bakery, and our hotdog machine is set to a temperature that cooks the hotdog to the perfect temperature, as approved by the health and safety officer. If you would however like the hotdog hotter we are able to do that upon request for you next time :)

Apologies for the service that you recieved, we pride ourselves in our happy and informative staff and are disappointed that you did not get a service that is up to our expectations. I will look into this, so this type of service does not to occur again.

Hope to see you again

Reviewed 2 March 2018

On a very hot and humid Sunday afternoon the Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream really hit the spot. The waffle cone was fresh and crunchy and a big scope of ice cream!

Date of visit: February 2018

We are gratful for your review, and are happy tht you loved the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream :)
See you again soon :)