All reviewshastings streetsea havenstudio roombeach facingdirect access to the beachbedroom beachfrontno windowabsolute beachfrontsea viewthe ground floorperfect locationwalk straightshops and restaurantsthe room was nicereception staffsecond bedroomexcellent facilities
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Amazing location, beachfront views and access, modern and beautifully maintained rooms and pool, you cannot go wrong with staying at the Seahaven. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. You can walk to the Noosa national park, beach and hasting street bars, restaurants and shops are literally on your doorstep. I left behind a necklace upon checkout and the staff were amazing at quickly replying to my phone message, locating the necklace and organising it to be securely mailed back to me. It allowed me to enjoy the rest of my holiday worry free and I was very grateful. Once you have stayed here you won't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the one bedroom penthouse apartments. Fantastic special treat as the views over Noosa main beach are beautiful.
Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MBB333
Reviewed 8 August 2017

As soon as I openend the door the room had a lovely fresh smell so that was a winner to me. Immaculate and clean. We stayed in a studio room but it had everything we needed. Toaster, kettle, microwave and a mini stove top. The bed was spacious and comfortable. If I had to have one small criticism it was that there wasnt much lighting in the room. When we opened the blinds there was a walkway directly outside so people would be able to see in. All the staff were very friendly and it was lovely to come back from a big day to find the bedmade and fresh linen.

Room Tip: An ocean view room would be excellent but quite a bit more expensive.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

It has always been on my bucket list to stay in Noosa on Hastings St. I could not have chosen a better spot than Seahaven to stay for 2 nights. I chose a Studio room as we were spending most of our time out and about. The room was small but had all the amenities we needed. Even though there was only a glimpse of the ocean from our room it was wonderful to step straight out onto the sand from the hotel. There are 5 pools including child size ones which are great to just sit and chat in for us adults but would be wonderful with little ones. The pool was lovely and warm because even though we have a mild winter here in Queensland, the water can be a little chilly. The beach was so pretty.
The staff at the hotel were welcoming and helpful.

Room Tip: The beach front rooms are expensive. I chose the cheapest room as we were not going to be in it for any length of time.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Our stay at Seahaven was perfect from beginning to end. Friendly staff at check-in, direct access to the beach and immaculate daily servicing of the apartment all went into making it a holiday to remember. The children were torn between the heated pools, the spas and the ocean - tough choices to make. The apartment was well equipped and we packed for nothing during our stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed 7 days at the resort. It was such a beautiful relaxing holiday. The hotel staff are amazing especially Paul and Josh. They were always very helpful and nothing was too much effort for them. Room service was excellent. Perfect location on the beach. We stayed on the ground floor which had easy access to the pool and beach. Only downside was that it was noisy at times. We will be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family