Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Don rocks!

Don is the best! His massages are so thorough and he always checks to make sure the pressure is... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Qlder22
Noosa, Australia
via mobile
Body feels amazing

Both my husband and I made an appointment to see Don. We had tried the Thai massage shops on... read more

Reviewed 8 July 2021
Madno
Melbourne, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Noosa
from $55.49
from $29.50
from $101.84
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Don from Massage Worx provided one of the best, relaxing massages I have ever had. He was very professional and excellent at getting all the tension out of my muscles. What a great way to unwind, thank you!

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank Eva K
Reviewed 17 June 2013

On a weekend away with my wife, I bumped into Massageworx on Hastings street.
My massage was fantastic. Don was very knowledgable and more importantly listened to what I was needing at the time. I suffer from lower back pain and left feeling the best I had in months. Highly recommend a visit :-)

Date of experience: March 2013
3  Thank Jackomelb
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We were visiting Noosa on a holiday and my wife suggested for us to have a massage.we met Don who is the owner and he took us up to his massage room in the an Street which is Hastings Street and we both experienced the most professional and relaxing massage we have ever had.
Not only is Don a nice guy but he also knows his stuff and rates were very reasonable
We highly recommend to call in or give him a call when visiting Noosa

Date of experience: April 2013