Booked a 1 bedroom unit in winter. 32degrees for 2 of those days. Not too many people. We were in building 2 which had the sun in afternoon.
Spa in room and at pool were both great. Couldn't have asked for more. Even had beach chairs and bucket and spade to borrow for the beach. Any plastic glasses for the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just moments from Noosa’s main beach and surrounded by world-class restaurants, cafes and boutique stores, The Sebel Noosa is an oasis in the heart of cosmopolitan Hastings Street. Take the opportunity to lounge by the pool or bask in the sun along the beach, or simply escape in our Hampton inspired apartments, which are perfect for families, couples and groups. Free parking is available and entry to car-park is available from Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads. The Sebel Noosa aims to exceed guest expectations and ensure their experiences are memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Sebel Noosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Resort Noosa Hotel Noosa
- The Sebel Hotel Noosa
- Sebel Noosa
- Sebel Hotel Noosa
- The Sebel Noosa Sunshine Coast