Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 213
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 210
Netanya Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 296
US$ 287
  • Pool
At The Sound(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 191
Priceline
Parkshores Sunshine(Sunshine Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyacht clubacross the roadthe riverseparate bedroomgreat locationwaterfront restaurantgarden roomsingle bedfree wifigympie terraceheated swimming pooloff street parkinglaundry roomshort walkair constayed for one nighttwo night stay
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I was welcomed by Jackie, who was incredibly friendly and helpful with explaining the local amenities, public transport and food options. My apartment was clean, comfortable and provided a kitchenette that allowed me to make my own breakfasts and other meals, within reason (microwave & fridge provided). The location was brilliant - across the road from the river but very quiet when in the apartment. There is also a heated outdoor pool - very clean and well maintained.
I'd highly recommend Noosa Sun Motel & Holiday Apartments for anyone looking for an excellent value for money option in or around Noosa. It would be my first choice if I were to return!

Room Tip: Mine was canal-side and very quiet but with a view of the river. Lovely!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We were so pleased with our stay here. Everyone was very helpful and it is in an excellent location, close to waterfront, off main road but quiet, short walk to lots of bars, takeaways and restaurants (especially good was The Boathouse). The apartment had everything you could want and was very clean. There is a small pool and car parking and a self service laundry. A very clever automated self service check in if Reception is not open. We stayed for 2 nights and then went to Fraser Island on an overnight tour, then back for a night. They were very amenable to us leaving our luggage and the car. It was excellent value for money and we would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ground floor overlooking the canal is easiest and nicest
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Very well located on Gympie terrace with lots of great restaurants, bars and cafes. Road not too busy and good for a stroll along the river. Rooms are large, well equipped and easy access. No parking outside room, a good thing, a large car park with covered bays is close by. Swimming pool is small but super clean and warm. Linen is good and beds comfy. Rooms not serviced every day but extra towels and coffee, tea etc available in laundry. We would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Downstairs if got bags
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed here just for one night but the service was so great we would definitely stay again. Check is easy at anytime with a key box by reception and it is located across from the river and about 10min drive from Hasting street. The rooms were spacious and clean, bathrooms are modern and the kitchenette has everything you needed for a getaway. They also have 2 free SUPs and a kayak which you can hire that we glad took advantage of and made use of the heated swimming pool too. The lady on reception (didn't catch her name) was super friendly and really made the stay! If I manage to make it over to Noosa again (which I hope I do), this is the first place I will look to stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived later in the afternoon after reception had closed, check in was simple with there system outside of reception. The room was also much more than I expected for what we paid! Was so pleased!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple