Review Highlights
Fantastic

I was so scared to go on Segway as I thought I'd falloff. Veronique made me feel at ease and... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2017
naomi p
Perth, Australia
via mobile
Awesome adventure - highly recommend

We did a sunset tour of The Cut golf course in picturesque Dawesville and the segways 'ninebots... read more

Reviewed 23 January 2017
Tim H
Mandurah, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Just been for a morning tour with Eric and Veronique. After a quick instruction session we were of on a tour around the mandurah foreshore. Couldn't believe how easy the bot9 was to master. Veronique was great with her knowledge of the area. Had a blast. Didn't really want to get off. Will definitely be on our itinerary again next time we're in mandurah. Will bring the daughters and do the sunset tour. Thanks guys.

1  Thank Cameron w
Reviewed 28 December 2016

What a fabulous time we had with Wheeling Adventures for my sons Birthday Party.
A real break from the norm, the boys had a fabulous time as did Mum.
Eric & Veronique were just brilliant, very patient and encouraging. I've not had that much fun at a kids birthday party in ages.
On the way home the boys were all talking in the back seat and said that it was "the best birthday party they've ever been too". That made my day, yay we got it right.
So if you're looking for something different for a Birthday Party, I'd highly recommend Wheeling Adventures. Excellent excellent time, I can't speak highly enough of them.
I'm so looking forward to doing the Sunset tour on the Golf Course with a group of girlfriends, Picnic, Segways (Ninebots), and a sunset what could be more perfect.

1  Thank Carolyn M
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Great fun on 9bot with excellent guide from Veronique and Eric. Extremely easy to ride and was fun and exciting for my 2 boys. Saw lots of wildlife and beautiful scenery, very informative. Eric and Veronique made sure we were well trained on the 9bot and we were in safe and good hands. Superb fun and highly recommended!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great trip into the bush along the estuary with Veronique, saw lots of wildlife. Very informative tour, my first time on a segway, it was good fun. Highly recommend

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Went out this week and had an amazing time so informative,easier to do than you imagine and loads of fun. We were out for nearly 2 hrs so very good value for money,even got to see some kangaroo s !! Would defo recommend and would defo do again !!! Thanks for an amazing morning xx