“Excellent fun with expert instruction”

Wheeling Adventures
Ranked #11 of 18 Tours in Mandurah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Want to have fun while exploring? Our tours suit people of all ages, so prepare yourself for an exciting, easy adventure. Mandjar Tour, Sunset in Style Tour, Sundowner Tour or Obstacle Course. Our PTVs (personal transportation vehicles) are fun!
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My two teenagers had an absolute blast with Eric . Not only was he thorough with instruction to make it easy for the kids to get the hang of it quickly he was so helpful nothing was a problem . Highly recommend as a great value experience for the whole family

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank psychiccowgirl

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Just been for a morning tour with Eric and Veronique. After a quick instruction session we were of on a tour around the mandurah foreshore. Couldn't believe how easy the bot9 was to master. Veronique was great with her knowledge of the area. Had a blast. Didn't really want to get off. Will definitely be on our itinerary again next time we're in mandurah. Will bring the daughters and do the sunset tour. Thanks guys.

1  Thank 526cameronw
Reviewed 28 December 2016

What a fabulous time we had with Wheeling Adventures for my sons Birthday Party.
A real break from the norm, the boys had a fabulous time as did Mum.
Eric & Veronique were just brilliant, very patient and encouraging. I've not had that much fun at a kids birthday party in ages.
On the way home the boys were all talking in the back seat and said that it was "the best birthday party they've ever been too". That made my day, yay we got it right.
So if you're looking for something different for a Birthday Party, I'd highly recommend Wheeling Adventures. Excellent excellent time, I can't speak highly enough of them.
I'm so looking forward to doing the Sunset tour on the Golf Course with a group of girlfriends, Picnic, Segways (Ninebots), and a sunset what could be more perfect.

1  Thank carolynm550
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Great fun on 9bot with excellent guide from Veronique and Eric. Extremely easy to ride and was fun and exciting for my 2 boys. Saw lots of wildlife and beautiful scenery, very informative. Eric and Veronique made sure we were well trained on the 9bot and we were in safe and good hands. Superb fun and highly recommended!