All reviews motor inn within walking distance would stay here again minute walk luisa bedding hairdryer toaster jetty
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Ringtails basically because my usual resort was booked out. This is an old style motel with a beautiful modern fit out. New bathroom utilities, great air conditioning, a big comfy bed with lots of pillows! The shower was nice and hot. Parking at the door and a microwave fridge crockery and cutlery provided - better than the average motel. There also is a full wardrobe, drawers and a great hair dryer. Walking distance to the Main Street and beach - so convenient. At $140 per night I think it’s a great deal. There’s a pool too, though it was too cold for swimming but the cinema was nearby. Throughly recommend this budget priced motel and would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We were so pleasantly surprised by Ringtails! The rooms have recently been completely renovated, while the exterior maintains its cool, retro road-side motel feel. The rooms are fresh & modern and very comfortable. The main attraction - the best mattresses ever! My husband & I are buying one, we asked Louisa and she immediately gave us the model & producer details. She was helpful and welcoming. We regularly travel to Busselton, so this will be our new favourite place to stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This was neat,tidy,CLEAN.. The bed was the best I've slept in, loved it, even my hard to please partner was impressed. ..Little taken aback when we arrived looked a bit dinjy on outside, but we'd definitely rate n would stay here again ..

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

They have really tuned this place around since "paradise"... Good job! Pretty cheap and quite fancy :3 seriously a 30 second walk from the cinemas and shops, and about a 3 minute walk from the jetty. What more do you need?

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Terrible place to stay, Ringtails motel is dirty and unsafe, and I think the owner (Louisa) would have to be the worst host we have seen. She was rude from the beginning, even before we found 2 spiders and a cockroach in our sheets. We didn't even bother telling her because she was already in a mood before we got there. I remember that this place used to be called Paradise Motor Inn, but its the first time I stayed there. We come to the area often for a nice time on the coast and a break from Perth, but this is definitely not the place for a holiday, not with the way this lady runs the joint. Very very poor, avoid it.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jamie M
Louisa B, Manager at Ringtails Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

? Ive just got back off holidays. There are no records of you staying at the motel. Your comments are not a reflection of myself or this motel and the way it is operated. Regards Louisa. Have a nice day. :)