“accused of stealing”

Ranked #9 of 31 Quick Bites in Albany
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 August 2021

i came in today with my boyfriend for lunch. i payed for both our meals and drinks but i wasn’t aware that drinks were self service. my bf went in later and grabbed our drinks.
some lady walked out of what looked to be the kitchen and yelled across the court “did you pay for that?” we replied with yes she then replied “are you sure” and you can tell she still wasn’t convinced. i felt like there could have been different ways to handle the situation. i felt very embarrassed especially since we don’t go out often. i’ve had a very poor first impression and definitely will not be returning.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (141)

Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

My friend and I popped in to grab a coffee as we were passing through Albany. The staff were so lovely and friendly. I drink Decaf soy flat white and the coffee was fantastic. If they'd had something vegan to eat, I would have given 5 stars

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

Unfortunately this was my second visit to Cosis where my take away order took over 25 mins and I was given the wrong order.

Its a lovely little spot, however the service can be quiet slow and they often make mistakes.

Hopefully they can find their feet soon

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Best three shot mac I've had in a long time.
We had freshly made cheese sandwich and a bacon & salad wrap that was fresh and light and delicious.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 24 October 2020

Went for breakfast. Ordered coffee along wth “the York”, basically eggs Benedict with smoked salmon. Told there’d be a 10 minute wait for the coffee which I thought would then come with the food. Nope, coffee eventually arrived.....cold. Waited and waited for eggs. Arrived finally. Eggs atop stone cold salmon which turned the eggs cold too. Very young staff who seemed frazzled. Wont go there again

Date of visit: October 2020