“The best gift EVER!!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Endota Day Spa
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We have a rule in our family. Any gift must be something that the receiver doesn't have to share ...... my family got it right!!!!! I would probably not pamper myself at a spa but now that I've had the opportunity, there's NO going back. 3 hours of pampered bliss with no-one interrupting or asking for something. A time to be completely indulged. Anyone that needs a few hours for themselves, this is a thoughtful gift, or treat yourself simply because you deserve some wellbeing time. There is nothing like Endota staff to make you feel amazing!

1  Thank Partlyblonde
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 11 July 2015

3 glorious hours. Massage with special attention to my dodgy back and sore neck. Facial that helps the years of neglect and adoration of the sun drip away. Pedi, pedi pedi thank you for replenishing and invigorating my feet. I know there are dozens and dozens of places that will do a quick pedi etc etc etc but I wonder as I am rushed in and out of a massaging chair about the fungus and skin that lingers in those foot basins long after the owner has departed. That is a world away from the individualised respectful pampering at Endota. I feel soooooo goooood.

1  Thank Birt1964