“Best steak”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

We had the best, succulent steak. We can recommend this any day. Beautiful heritage and great service.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

We always stop here on route to Adelaide because they have the best steak, can do it gluten free, and with great veggies... The owner has that funny grumpy style and gets food on the table fast. There is a high chair and the steak is so big I can give him a meal from my plate... It's very relaxed and comfortable and the building has real charm. We love it.

1  Thank araleena
Reviewed 27 January 2016

We stayed at the Motel and ate in the Restaurant also. The service and food were first rate. I was taken down to the wine cellar to choose my wine by the waiter, as I am pretty fussy with wine plus I got to see where the wine is kept. The Motel was average, the food and wine very good.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Enjoyed a meal with friends recently - walked in off the street and we were immediately accommodated and made to feel welcome.

Meals were well presented and the steak was l

Reviewed 30 March 2015

We ate here last night, the food and service were very good. Took the owners recommendation on the wine, which was also good.