“Food is ok if you just wanna fill your gut”

New Hong Kong Chinese And Malaysian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Stawell
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Been here several times and there is nothing special. Cheapish chinese thatsnok for filling ones guts, however don’t ask for anything like extra like extra spicy, they don’t do that.
You get it the way it’s made.
And all you eat is a just a joke. Did it once and ended up with some crumbs cause they only cook for as many that have booked and if some people want more than the cooks portion someone has to miss,out

Reviewed 31 August 2017

First off I would like to say I have been here for dine in and takeaway before and it has been great , BUT this time it was not so great .. it was a Tuesday evening no one in the place at all , we ordered a Seafood Compo and a compo chow mien to go at a Total of $44 ( I don't mind paying if its good ) , the Seafood was tough and rubbery and the chow mien had about 3 pieces of meat in it and the rest was made up with noodles , ( I honestly think they cooked it frozen ..how else would a scallop go tough )).
When I rang the next day to complain the owner was very rude and told me to go to the other Chinese shop and try theirs ,,, I am in the tourist industry myself in Stawell and always send Customers his way , Well I will not be from now on I will send them to his competition ( there food is quite good as I have eaten there before )
Mr New Hong Kong you don't realize but I send around 10 / 15 families your way each week ....have a nice day

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Too tired to dine in I ordered Honey King Prawns & a small Special Fried Rice to take away. Also received complimentary Prawn Crackers which I thought was a nice touch. Arrived back at Motel & the serve was very generous & most importantly still hot. Lovely flavour & I would certainly return.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The meals were delicious & the casual atmosphere was cheerful & comfortable. The BYO alcohol made for an affordable dinner out. Will definitely be back. Thanks.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Ample Portions of Everything Ordered, " Delicious " !!...Friendly and Relaxed !!...BYO for Alcohol !!....Highly Recommended !!