“Very nice boutique pizza”
Review of Nico's

Nico's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 61 3 5598 6131
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a cute restaurant, but we ordered takeaway - the pizza was very tasty, and they had it ready for me to pick up, nice and hot.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

After hearing some good reviews about Nicos we thought we'd pop in to try for ourselves when we rivisted Port Campbell recently. We ordered three different pizzas, Marinara, Vegetarian and Meat Lovers. I thought this would be authentic Italian food but as soon as I saw the pizza I knew they would be bad. And indeed they were. The quality is just a notch above McCains frozen pizza but they charge you $25 for a Large size! Everything from the base to the topping was awful. I can't believe we wasted close to $100 at this place (with drinks). On the flip side the service was good and it's nice to see a family run business but they really need to lift their food standard.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Just popped in for supper, managed to get a table. Takeaway side is so busy but the queue is in the restaurant and was by our table! Bit uncomfortable as we felt restricted for space. Managed to move as someone left a table. Pasta was so bland but ok once I used the salt and pepper. Husbands pizza was delicious! Nice house merlot.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Second time I’ve been here - last time 5 years ago! And I was pleasantly surprised both times! Food was very good as was the service. Spaghetti bolognese was very good, as was the tagliatelle.
Be warned that they stop serving at 8.30 in the restaurant although takeaways are still provided? I asked why & didn’t get a clear answer☹️?

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had the Pasta Bolognese and the Scallops Risotto. The Bolognese was flavored very well and was very full of meat. The risotto was bland and either over cooked or just dry. The scallops were Tasmania scallops - a bit different than the scallops we get in the US; small scallops with what looks to be a large orange extra piece (tender but might not be to everyone’s taste liking). There were a good number of tourists so it was fairly crowded.