“Kids corner and great coffee”

Pennylane Cafe Phillip Island Cowes Victoria
Ranked #22 of 86 Restaurants in Cowes
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place! The kids corner is great, they have a toilet, great selection of cookbooks to read and of course the coffee is great. The babycino my daughter had was glammed up and the almond cake was delicious. Will be back here!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I had the Pumpkin smash, the kids had the kids burgers and Nutella pancakes.
The food was amazing, as was the service.
We sat in the sun and while we were waiting for our meals we played uno (they had a few games there to keep the kids entertained)
A great cafe to take the kids to, we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Partner and I enjoyed a friendly breakfast which was delicious and fresh! Owners were lovely and the coffee was on point!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Tucked in a small lane, this is a nice cafe. Went there for breakfast.. the food was great so was the atmosphere

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Nice food, friendly service, great coffee, family friendly. All good qualities for a fantastic cafe. I really enjoyed my breakfast here.