“Good coffee, great pastie!”

Blue Edge Bakery Bicheno
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Bicheno
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This unpretentious bakery offers very good coffee and bakery items. Fresh bread, pies, cakes, and cooked breakfasts. The stand out is the well awarded pastie- great pastry with a substantial and tasty filling. The service was friendly and efficient. Can’t wait to come back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Outstanding is the most descriptive word I can think of for the pie I ate from this bakery. It was the most delicious pie I've ever had from a bakery and I've been to a lot of bakeries! I had the bacon, beef and cheese I think. Actually my husband and myself mixed up which pie was who's and I got his choice. He got the curried chicken, which I had chosen, but we just continued to eat the pie we ended up with. WOW! YUM! I savoured every bite. It was awesome. In my opinion it stood high on it's own at the top of the best pie in Australia list. Hubby loved his pie too and bought another, the same as mine. I also had a custard tart and it was nice too, but the pie was the showstopper. I also enjoyed the lovely big mug of coffee!! Hubby said the curried chicken pie was also delicious. The prices were very good and the staff were very friendly. I would be a frequent visitor if I lived in this town. Dogs are welcome in the out door seating area.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

When a place is filled with locals you know it must be good.great coffee,great sourdough and great service from friendly staff

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

So glad I could get a good coffee relatively early in the morning. Great coffee and friendly staff able to cope with busy workload. Good range of food though I didn't have time to eat

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Staff are very friendly! Food and coffee are very good and reasonably priced. Lots of tables and chairs inside and out.